• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

No Tweezers with Super Swats - Did YOU get them?

Didn't I read somewhere that the service we have means they only deliver our packages Tuesday - Saturday?So, Alison, will you be tempted to open that package right up and "swat" the FedEx driver?No, I won't. I'm just glad I got them before they got delivered to my dad's house. :)
KellyTheChef
Gold Member
I just received all TEN of the Super Swats that I ordered. None of them have tweezers! Even on the care card, it says flyswatter with dustpan, TWEEZERS and adhesive hook!

Did anyone else order these off the outlet? Did YOU get tweezers?

I was going to order them. Thanks for the heads up!

You are going to call and complain, aren't you?!?

Do you know that the tweezers is part of the top?

I just went to get mine from the other room. It is the grey part on top that you can pull out.

Yes the handle is black....
pamperedharriet said:
Do you know that the tweezers is part of the top?

And the tweezers are grey and slide down into the handle of the super swat. Just double check and let us know. :)

LOL

BLONDE MOMENT!!!!!

I was looking up and down them. thinking they'd be clipped somewhere on there. Never even thought to look at the top! It just looks like it is part of the handle...pull on the top though, and out come the tweezers!

Thanks ladies!!!!!!!!

I'm glad you posted Kelly, at least you are among friends here!!!!!!!!! Now at least you don't have to call HO on this on Monday!

Now, if it would only warm up a bit to have to use them!

I didn't read all the way through and was furiously scrambling to check my super swats (I did know it was part of the top since I bought one at full price years ago).

Glad to know you got them complete!

pamperedharriet said:
Now, if it would only warm up a bit to have to use them!

I have a problem with pantry moths (grrr!) -- everything is stored in sealed plastic containers and we have moth traps everywhere, yet still they persist (I keep finding them dead in the bottom of my pots and pans) so my super swat has been getting a work out for the past two months (we have SIGNIFICANTLY decreased them, but still kill 3 or 4 a day). I just bought 4 super swats off the outlet (one for the family room and the others as show prizes or host gifts).

That tweezer set in the handle surprised lots of people. Don't worry, Kelly. I got calls from more than one customer because HO "forgot to send the tweezers."

raebates said:
That tweezer set in the handle surprised lots of people. Don't worry, Kelly. I got calls from more than one customer because HO "forgot to send the tweezers."
Thanks for trying to cheer me up Rae! I may look blonde, but normally I don't "act" like one!:p

KellyTheChef said:
LOL

BLONDE MOMENT!!!!!

I was looking up and down them. thinking they'd be clipped somewhere on there. Never even thought to look at the top! It just looks like it is part of the handle...pull on the top though, and out come the tweezers!

Thanks ladies!!!!!!!!

Bahahahah -- yup, she's blonde ;)

At least I'll know not to have one of those moments when mine comes! I can only imagine if I hadn't read this thread what HO would have thought about me!

I'm frusterated because according to FedEx my 10 SuperSwats have been sitting on the FedEx truck since before 8am on Saturday morning!!! Now I would have been okay with that if I came home from work today and the box was at my door... nope, nothing... checked the website and it still says on truck for delivery... argh! So much for my Easter present for my Dad!

GourmetGirl said:
I'm frusterated because according to FedEx my 10 SuperSwats have been sitting on the FedEx truck since before 8am on Saturday morning!!! Now I would have been okay with that if I came home from work today and the box was at my door... nope, nothing... checked the website and it still says on truck for delivery... argh! So much for my Easter present for my Dad!

Didn't I read somewhere that the service we have means they only deliver our packages Tuesday - Saturday?

So, Alison, will you be tempted to open that package right up and "swat" the FedEx driver?

Resist that urge! I'm not sure you'd be able to access CS from your jail cell.

1. What are No Tweezers with Super Swats?

No Tweezers with Super Swats are a set of kitchen tools designed to make cooking and food prep easier and more efficient. They include a pair of tongs with a silicone grip and a silicone spatula with a serrated edge for cutting and a flat side for scraping.

2. How do I use No Tweezers with Super Swats?

To use the tongs, simply squeeze the silicone grip to open the tongs and release to close. The tongs have a locking mechanism for easy storage. The spatula can be used for flipping, stirring, scraping, and cutting with the serrated edge.

3. Are No Tweezers with Super Swats safe to use on non-stick cookware?

Yes, the silicone used in the tongs and spatula is safe for use on all types of cookware, including non-stick surfaces. It is heat-resistant and will not scratch or damage your cookware.

4. How do I clean No Tweezers with Super Swats?

The tongs and spatula are both dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. You can also hand wash them with warm soapy water and a non-abrasive sponge.

5. Can I purchase No Tweezers with Super Swats separately or do I have to buy them as a set?

No Tweezers with Super Swats are sold as a set and cannot be purchased separately. The set includes both the tongs and spatula, making it a versatile and essential addition to any kitchen.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jkendall
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
jendill
  • MGG
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
lacychef
  • diradt