1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Super Swat Fly Swatters

1. Darcy Sharpe

Darcy Sharpe Novice Member Gold Member

I am in need of our discountined Fly swatters. If anyone has any I have a host who will take several. Shipping would be to 13649. Thanks

Mar 15, 2009
  2. candiejayne

candiejayne Veteran Member

I didn't even know we ever had flyswatters LOL

Mar 15, 2009
  3. ChefBeckyD

ChefBeckyD Legend Member Gold Member

They are the best flyswatters EVER! We were just discussing them the other day, as we had our first fly of the season. they have a little pair of tweezer that fit right into the handle, so you can pick up the varmints, and also a little broom at the end of the swatter, and a little dust pan that attaches to the handle so you can sweep them up too. We use ours all the time during fly season! They were discontinued shortly after I became a consultant - but I still remember when I was a new consultant and they were a guest special for the month!

Mar 15, 2009
  4. christinaspc

christinaspc Veteran Member Silver Member

I loved them I couldn't believe they discontinued them as well. I wished I could of have another one of them myselves.

Mar 15, 2009
  5. Susan M

Susan M Novice Member Gold Member

I am also in need of 3 of them - if anybody has them - please e-mail me privately at luvpchef55@yahoo.com

Thanks for any help. This lady asks me every time I talk to her. I wish they would bring them back - I absolutely love mine.:thumbup:

Jun 25, 2009
  6. pamperedharriet

pamperedharriet Legacy Member

I saw them at our local supermarket a few weeks ago. Same things but in colors. I forgot to check out how much they were charging for them. I'm curious now if they still have them there. Will have to check on my next visit.

I love ours!

Have something to add?