• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Can I Find Discounted Fly Swatters in 13649?

In summary, the Super Swat Fly Swatter stands out from other fly swatters on the market due to its durable and lightweight material, as well as its unique design that allows for easier swatting. It is safe to use around food and pets, and can also be used for other flying insects. Cleaning is simple with soap and water, and it is easy to store thanks to its slim and lightweight design.
Darcy Sharpe
Gold Member
I am in need of our discountined Fly swatters. If anyone has any I have a host who will take several. Shipping would be to 13649. Thanks

I didn't even know we ever had flyswatters LOL

candiejayne said:
I didn't even know we ever had flyswatters LOL

They are the best flyswatters EVER! We were just discussing them the other day, as we had our first fly of the season. they have a little pair of tweezer that fit right into the handle, so you can pick up the varmints, and also a little broom at the end of the swatter, and a little dust pan that attaches to the handle so you can sweep them up too. We use ours all the time during fly season! They were discontinued shortly after I became a consultant - but I still remember when I was a new consultant and they were a guest special for the month!

I loved them I couldn't believe they discontinued them as well. I wished I could of have another one of them myselves.

I am also in need of 3 of them - if anybody has them - please e-mail me privately at [email protected]

Thanks for any help. This lady asks me every time I talk to her. I wish they would bring them back - I absolutely love mine.:thumbup:

I saw them at our local supermarket a few weeks ago. Same things but in colors. I forgot to check out how much they were charging for them. I'm curious now if they still have them there. Will have to check on my next visit.

I love ours!

1. What makes the Super Swat Fly Swatter different from other fly swatters on the market?

The Super Swat Fly Swatter is made with a durable, lightweight material that allows for maximum swatting power without weighing you down. It also has a unique design that creates a larger surface area for swatting, making it easier to catch those pesky flies.

2. Is the Super Swat Fly Swatter safe to use around food and pets?

Yes, the Super Swat Fly Swatter is made with food-grade materials and is safe to use in any environment. It is also designed to be gentle enough to use around pets without causing harm.

3. Can the Super Swat Fly Swatter be used for other insects besides flies?

While it is primarily designed for flies, the Super Swat Fly Swatter can also be used for other flying insects such as mosquitoes, gnats, and even wasps. Its large surface area and lightweight design make it effective for various types of pests.

4. How do I clean the Super Swat Fly Swatter?

The Super Swat Fly Swatter can be easily cleaned with soap and water. Simply wipe down the surface with a damp cloth and allow it to air dry before using it again.

5. Is the Super Swat Fly Swatter easy to store?

Yes, the Super Swat Fly Swatter has a slim design that makes it easy to store in a kitchen drawer or hang on a hook. It is also lightweight, making it portable for outdoor use.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pamperedharriet
Replies
Views
maryhenderlite
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
aPamperedBride