• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Kim's Search for Easy Pampered Chef Recipes: Share Your Favs!

In summary, members of the conversation share their favorite recipes for their first months in business with Pampered Chef. Kathy recommends the Mexican Fiesta Salad Pizza from the Super Starters cookbook, while Terri suggests the peanutty brownie pizza from Delightful Desserts. Kim and Michelle also express interest in the peanutty brownie recipe. The recipe is finally shared by Beth, who also mentions the availability of a more complete recipe list for consultants on Consultant's Corner. There is some discussion about the effectiveness of the recipe search function on the website.
kimhquilt
I am brand new to PC and would like to know if anyone has any great recipes that they really enjoyed making for there first months in business. I would greatly appreciate any ideas.

Thanks,
Kim

The Season's Best always has recipes especially for Super Starters. They use only the products found in the Super Starter kit. They are the last 2 recipes for each section of the cookbook. You can also download recipes from Consultant's Corner.

super starter recipeI loved making the Mexican Fiesta Salad Pizza. It is from the SBRC fall/winter 2004. The first thing I did when I got the to hostess house was to roll out the 2 packages of crescent roll dough onto the pizza stone (I found out later that it works great to put it on the rectangular stone!) and cook it before the show. The recipe is great and super easy and is essentially a taco on crescent roll dough! I have attached the recipe for you!

Kathy

[email protected]

Attachments

• Mexican Fiesta Salad Pizza.pdf
    3.8 KB · Views: 614
Last edited:
For my first 2 months, I did the peanutty brownie pizza. It is very simple and everything you need comes in your kit. It looks very nice and it is very easy to make. The recipe is in the delightful desserts cookbook. I can email it to you if you'd like.

Terri-

I would love to have the peanutty brownie pizza recipe, my email address is [email protected]

Thanks,
Kim

I would love the peanutty brownie recipe as well.

My email is [email protected]

Thanks!

Peanutty brownie pizza recipe
MichelleRoth said:
I would love the peanutty brownie recipe as well.

My email is [email protected]

Thanks!

That recipe is in Delightful Desserts on page 24!

For some reason I can't find the peanutty brownie pizza in the recipe search on the PC website. I tried putting a few different things in the search boxes but it wouldn't come up. Is it called something else in the cookbook? Maybe I'm not putting the right name in. Help!

The recipe is there, but it doesn't give you the recipe. Instead it gives you where to find it....

Peanutty Brownie Pizza Delightful Desserts 24

Do you have this cookbook?

No, I don't have the cookbook. Thats why I looked it up on the website. I only have the All the Best cookbook and the Celebrations one. I do have a few season's best books. No wonder when I tried looking up some other recipes it wouldn't show them either. :rolleyes:

Peanutty Brownie Pizza Recipe
janel kelly said:
No, I don't have the cookbook. Thats why I looked it up on the website. I only have the All the Best cookbook and the Celebrations one. I do have a few season's best books. No wonder when I tried looking up some other recipes it wouldn't show them either. :rolleyes:

Here's the recipe:

1 pkg. fudge brownie mix (plus ingredients to make brownie)
8 oz. cream cheese
1/2 cup packed brown sugar
1/4 cupo creamy peanut butter
2 pkgs. (1.6 oz. each) peanut butter cup candy, chopped
1/4 cup peanuts, chopped
2 bananas, sliced
2 Tbsp. (1 oz.) semi-sweet chocolate chips
1 tsp. vegetable oil

Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Cut a circle of parchment paper to fit large round stone and place on the stone. Prepare brownie mix according to directions on package. Pour onto parchment and spread into 13 inch circle. Bake 15-18 minutes until brownie is set. Cool completely.

Mix crean cheese, brown sugar and peanut butter and spread over brownie to within 1/2 inch from edge. Chop candy and peanuts and sprinkle over cream cheese mixture. Arrange bananas over brownie. Microwave chocolate with oil until chocolate is melted and drizzle over the pizza.

Did you know that anyone can look for recipes on our website but, as consultants, we have a more complete list available to us once we log into Consultant's Corner?!

Thanks Beth...I was going to do that tonight when I got home. :)

Thank you for the recipe. I had looked for it in the recipe search in consultant's corner. Did I do something incorrect that it wouldn't come up for me? It normally gives me the recipes but yesterday for some reason it kept saying no recipe matches were found when I would put in the exact name of the recipe.

I did a search under keywords instead of the exact title and found it no problem. I find it is easier to search using keywords instead.

Yeah, I tried that except it helps to know what ingredients are in the recipe. I put down chocolate and peanuts(neither of them are in the recipe) No wonder it gave me nothing

terriann77 said:
For my first 2 months, I did the peanutty brownie pizza. It is very simple and everything you need comes in your kit. It looks very nice and it is very easy to make. The recipe is in the delightful desserts cookbook. I can email it to you if you'd like.

I am over in England and haven't seen a lot of the recipes you talk about. I would appreciate if you could send me the peanutty brownie pizza recipe - it sounds great.

Thanks

Yvonne

Peanut Butter Cup Candy?Sorry - I see the recipe now - what is Peanut Butter Cup Candy - we don't have that over in England! Could anyone describe it incase it goes by another name overhere. Thanks.

Super Starter RecipeOne of the recipes I used a lot in my first couple of months was the Hot Chilli Cheese Dip. Everyone loved it!

Peanut Butter Cup CandyYvonne,

The most widely known brand of peanut butter cup candy here in the States is Reeses Peanut Butter Cups made by Hershey's. Since a picture is worth a thousand words, here is a link the the Hershey's web page of Reeses:

http://www.hersheys.com/reeses/index.asp?bw=LOW

Peanut Butter Cup Candy
Yvonne said:
Sorry - I see the recipe now - what is Peanut Butter Cup Candy - we don't have that over in England! Could anyone describe it incase it goes by another name overhere. Thanks.

It's a "Reeses Peanutbutter Cup" - cream peanut butter surrounded by chocolate...

You can make your own by combining crushes graham cracker cereal, confectioners sugar and butter shaped into cups or pressed into a pan and covered with melted chocolate. A favorite with my family at Christmas!

PS: I would love to hear about how things are done on the other side of the pond. Do you see any big differences there than here after visiting this web site??

terriann77 said:

Hi I'd love to have this recepie too. I've just joined PC and am looking for interesting recepie. my email is [email protected].

Many thanks

Linda

Yes thanks very much

linda

Beth,

The main difference over here at the moment is that PC is almost unheard of where I live. I bet that is really strange for you to hear! I recently did a Social Event at my local Methodist Church - out of 40 people there was only the one lady who had invited us (as she had attended one of my shows), and one other lady (who had lived in Canada for a while) who had heard of PC. It can be an uphill struggle sometimes. We have Candle Parties and the Virgin Vie and Body Shop brands of make-up parties seem to be very popular. I recently went to a Mini IQ party which is a range of children's books. That was an eye-opener as all the ladies in the room thought nothing of spending £30 on a couple of books, but balked at the thought of £30 for a piece of stoneware. I have got my work cut out. I think this site is great for ideas though - there is no point in re-inventing the wheel, and if you girls have been having success for so long then I just know we can learn from you. Thanks to all of you!

Yvonne x

terriann77 said:

Me too and the Tomato Basil Squares

My favorite recipe is the Spinach Artichoke Ring. The filling is in All The Best. I have been doing this about a year now and I still have that as the main recipe I make, with a couple other options. I'll usually take a pre-baked brownie and do a topper. Sometimes I'll make the brownie there, but I always get nervous that its going to run off.

1. Can I submit my own recipe to be featured on "Kim's Search for Easy Pampered Chef Recipes"?

Yes, we would love for you to share your favorite Pampered Chef recipe! Simply visit the website and click on the "Submit a Recipe" button to fill out the form.

2. Are the recipes on "Kim's Search for Easy Pampered Chef Recipes" only for Pampered Chef products?

No, the recipes featured on the website can be made with any brand of kitchen tools and ingredients. However, we do recommend using Pampered Chef products for the best results.

3. How often are new recipes added to "Kim's Search for Easy Pampered Chef Recipes"?

New recipes are added weekly, so be sure to check back often for new and delicious ideas!

4. Are there any special dietary options available on "Kim's Search for Easy Pampered Chef Recipes"?

Yes, we have a variety of recipes that cater to different dietary needs, including gluten-free, vegetarian, and low-carb options. You can use the search function on the website to filter recipes by dietary preference.

5. Are the recipes on "Kim's Search for Easy Pampered Chef Recipes" easy to follow for beginners?

Yes, our recipes are designed to be simple and easy for anyone to follow, regardless of cooking experience. Each recipe includes step-by-step instructions and helpful tips to ensure success in the kitchen.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• keynibear
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
keynibear
  • sarahjmpc
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
sjackson
  • pamperedchefdenver