• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Lemon Herb Chicken Ring: Perfect Appetizer for 2 Shows

In summary, the recipe for the Apple Crisp is very easy to make and it sells well. The ingredients are cheap and easy to find, and the dish is easy to decorate.
keywanu6
I have 2 shows coming up and need to learn a recipe. Both my hosts want an appetizer nothing in the dessert line. i want something that uses several of my items that came in the super starter kitand is also delicious. I was thinking about making the Lemon Herb Chicken Ring. Is this a good one to do or...? Any suggestions?

I've just started tooThe recipe I've been using is the Garden Ranch Pizza, out of the Seasons Best Cookbook. It uses all of your higher priced items out of your Super Started kit. I've done 4 shows making that recipe. 3 out of the 4 shows I've sold multiple stones, and choppers!

Good Luck!

keywanu6 said:
I have 2 shows coming up and need to learn a recipe. Both my hosts want an appetizer nothing in the dessert line. i want something that uses several of my items that came in the super starter kitand is also delicious. I was thinking about making the Lemon Herb Chicken Ring. Is this a good one to do or...? Any suggestions?

Lemon Herb Chicken RingI just finished my 6 month and I'm still making both the Banana Toffee Pizza, Hot Broccoli Dip and Lemon Herb Chicken Ring. The ring definitely is easy to do and it uses alot of tools. I sell lots of stones, garlic presses, cheese graters and choppers because of this one. Go for it!

I'm hoping I'll get some interest in the Garden Ranch Pizza so I can try it out next.

Jodi

I've only had 3 shows, but I've done the Mexican Fiesta Pizza (YUMMY!) at two of them, and the Lemon Herb Chicken Ring at one last night. Both recipes went over really well, I think the Mexican Fiesta Pizza was better for a younger crowd that didn't mind digging in (it's a little messy...like a taco on cresent rolls :D ) and the Chicken Ring was better for last night's show. The Chicken Ring is also in the new SB cookbook, so that sold a few of those, as well.
Good luck!

I am in my SS 2 and have had 3 kitchen shows so far. At every show I have made the chicken and broccoli braid (I do it as a ring) which is featured in the Main Dishes cookbook. I have sold 3 pizza lover's sets ($52.50!!!) and 2 classic pizza stones as well as 6 garlic presses and the food chopper is in my top 5! I have also made in addition to that the turtle fudge skillet cake (in my professional stir-fry skillet which we can get for half-price right now on our supply order sheet) and have sold several All the Best cookbooks b/c of it. I feel that I'm doing pretty good but I can always do better.!

Good Luck and keep us posted! :)

Kristi

keywanu6 said:

I do the LHCR a lot - guests LOVE it and it uses a ton of tools!!
I also do eithe ra skillet cake or a microwave bundt cake (sell a TON of Fluted Stones with this one)

Thanks everyone for your help. I think I will do the lemon herb chicken ring!

Your guests will love the Lemon Herb Chicken Ring. I have been stuck on that recipe for the last 4 months. Everyone wants it. I have made it with grilled , canned and baked chicken. They have all turned out great. Usually the hostess will raise her nose when I tell her she can buy canned chicken, but then changes her mind when she tastes it.
I usually make the Apple Crisp to go with it and it is a big hit too. Soooo easy!! :D

Apple Crisp RecipeCould I have the Apple Crisp recipe???

apple crispQuick Apple Crisp
Ingredients:
5 Granny Smith apples
1 package (9 ounces) yellow cake mix
2 tablespoons sugar
1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
1/4 cup butter or margarine, melted
1/2 cup chopped nuts
Vanilla ice cream or thawed, frozen whipped topping (optional)

Directions:
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Peel, core and slice apples using Apple Peeler/Corer/Slicer. Cut apples in half using Utility Knife. Place apples in Deep Dish Baker.

2. Combine cake mix, sugar, cinnamon, butter and nuts in Classic Batter Bowl. Mix until crumbly using Classic Scraper. Sprinkle mixture evenly over apples.

3. Bake 35-40 minutes or until apples are tender. Serve warm with ice cream or whipped topping, if desired.

Yield: 10 servings

There is also a recipe for another apple crisp called mom's apple crisp which has some different ingredients on the PC website.

That is the right one Janel.Thanks for all that typing. You are speedy. :D

Sorry it took so long to write back. Thank you very much for the recipe

Chicken Enchilada RingI highly recommend the Chicken Enchilada Ring. Very easy to make and is SO good.

It's in the Celebrate Cookbook, p.26

Actually I didn't type the recipe. :) I'm too lazy for that. :D I just clicked on the recipe on the PC website and highlighted and copied it. Then just paste it on this website. Its very easy and quick if you want to post a recipe fast. No problem though!

now can u make the LHCR with the SS kit?? please email response i appreciate it!!!
[email protected]

What ingredients are needed to make the Lemon Herb Chicken Ring?

To make the Lemon Herb Chicken Ring, you will need chicken breast, crescent rolls, cream cheese, lemon juice, dried parsley, dried dill weed, dried chives, and garlic powder.

Can the Lemon Herb Chicken Ring be made ahead of time?

Yes, the Lemon Herb Chicken Ring can be assembled and refrigerated up to 4 hours before baking. You may need to adjust the baking time accordingly.

Can the recipe be doubled to serve more than 2 people?

Yes, the recipe can be easily doubled or even tripled to serve more people. You may need to adjust the baking time accordingly.

Can the Lemon Herb Chicken Ring be made with a different type of meat?

Yes, you can substitute the chicken breast with another type of cooked meat such as turkey or ham. You can also make a vegetarian version by omitting the meat altogether.

Can the Lemon Herb Chicken Ring be served as a main dish?

While the Lemon Herb Chicken Ring is intended to be an appetizer, it can also be served as a main dish accompanied by a side salad or vegetables. You may need to adjust the baking time accordingly for a larger portion.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dollfangs
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
RCKmom
  • pamperedelicia
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
tlennhoff
  • Mom4kanda