• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What are some easy and tasty recipes to make with a Pampered Chef starter kit?

In summary, Carey plans to use the Crispy Sweets recipe for a show in August. She has already made and eaten the recipe.
qbutterflies
I will be going into my second month of PC in June, and need a couple different recipes to use with my starter kit. I do have the SB for spring/summer 2005, I have already made one,but would like to get a couple more. I was thinking of doing a dessert or salad because the summer months are here. If any one has any that would be great. I did try looking at Joyces Fine Cooking website, but I only have the tools in the starter kit,and it is hard to find a recipe only using these tools.

Did you know that the last 2 recipes in each section of any Season's Best use only the tools in the Super Starer kit? That is a great place to look. You could ask your cluster if they have other Season's Bests, too.

When I started in March, I decided just to use those last two recipes in each section, since those were all the tools I had, and the recipes are great! Lots of variation. I will probably just change recipes every six months as new SB's come out- and keep doing the last two from each section, even though I have earned lots of tools now!

Also a Super StarterI'm also in my 2nd SS month in June. I've had 3 parties so far and i've used the Lemon Herb Chicken Ring, The Ice Cream Sandwich Torte and dips from the Farmers Market Seasoning Packs. They've all worked well for me.

My next challenge is a Kids' Show. I'd like to do a few fun things with the kids, but am quite limited in my tools. Any ideas?

Thank you!

Carey

One idea for kids shows is just to get the refrigerated bread dough (isn't there a pizza crust one?) and roll it out and cut into thick strips and kids can form the first letter of their name. Then bake them on your stone and maybe grate some parm cheese over them or something. Then when they're done, kids can dip them in pizza sauce.

I did a show the other day that was suppose to be a Couples Cookoff show. There were very few adults that showed up but there were three kids there. The plan was to do the Lemon Herb Chicken from the Grilling Card Collection.

The adults that were there were not willing to participate so I put the kids to work. They had a ball using the garlic press, mixing and pounding the chicken flat with the meat tenderizer (the recipe called for bone-in chicken but the host got boneless so we used the mixture as a rub) The kids got it all together and one of the adults did the grilling. We made the best of a bad situation.

I think we usually think a kids show has to be kids food but what I found is they love to help do anything you will let them do and by having them use the more adult like tools, the adults can see how easy our tools make life for them.

Carey,

Do you have the Crispy Sweets recipe? It is basically Marshmallows melted in the microcooker with toasted rice cereal mixed in - left to harden in the Scalloped Bread Tube. (If you need the full recipe just let me know). You can make it, slice it up, then let the kids decorate the slices with toppings and sweets like mini pizzas.

Am planning this for a show in August, so my daughter and I made the recipe yesterday - still OK today after wrapping in "cling film" and leaving in the fridge. We have had slices today with ice cream! Yummy.

Hello! Congratulations on your second month with Pampered Chef! I'm so glad to hear that you're looking for some delicious recipes to use with your starter kit. I have a few suggestions for you.For a refreshing summer salad, I recommend trying our Fresh & Crunchy Salad recipe from the Spring/Summer 2005 Season's Best. It's a simple and delicious mix of greens, veggies, and a homemade vinaigrette dressing. You can easily make it using the tools in your starter kit, such as the Mix 'N Chop and Salad Chopper.Another great option for a summer dessert is our Easy Peach Cobbler recipe, also from the Spring/Summer 2005 Season's Best. This recipe uses our Deep Covered Baker, which I believe is included in your starter kit. It's a crowd-pleasing dessert that's perfect for any summer gathering.If you're looking for more recipe ideas, I suggest checking out our website or app for even more options that can be made with your starter kit tools. You can also reach out to your fellow consultants or join our online community for more recipe inspiration.I hope these suggestions help, and I wish you all the best in your Pampered Chef journey! Happy cooking!

1. What is included in the Super Starter Recipe Ideas?

The Super Starter Recipe Ideas includes a variety of easy and delicious recipes that are perfect for beginners or anyone looking for meal inspiration. Each recipe features Pampered Chef products and comes with detailed instructions, ingredient list, and serving suggestions.

2. Are the Super Starter Recipe Ideas suitable for all dietary restrictions?

Yes, we have a wide range of recipes available in the Super Starter Recipe Ideas that cater to different dietary restrictions such as vegetarian, gluten-free, and low-carb options. You can also filter the recipes by specific dietary needs on our website.

3. Can I customize the recipes in the Super Starter Recipe Ideas?

Absolutely! The Super Starter Recipe Ideas are meant to be a guide and you are free to make any changes or substitutions to suit your taste and preferences. We encourage our customers to get creative and make the recipes their own.

4. How often are the Super Starter Recipe Ideas updated?

We regularly update the Super Starter Recipe Ideas with new and seasonal recipes. Our team is constantly working on developing new recipes and making improvements to the existing ones. You can also suggest recipe ideas through our website or social media platforms.

5. Can I purchase the products used in the Super Starter Recipe Ideas directly from Pampered Chef?

Yes, all the products featured in the Super Starter Recipe Ideas can be purchased directly from Pampered Chef. You can either order through our website or connect with a Pampered Chef consultant for a more personalized shopping experience.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefsteph07
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
chefann
  • Brenda06
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • Mickeylayne