• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get the Best Holiday Deals at PC: Super Starter Package & Discounts!

In summary, the show that I was going to tonight just canceled so I am $140 away from getting my Super Starter month 2 package. I did not think it would be a problem but my show for tonight just canceled! Now there is no way for me to get another show by tomorrow to get the $140 in sales. If I put in an order as a non commission, I only get 20% off the items. However, if I put in an order as an individual, I meet my goal and make 20% commission on the items. The SS bonuses are worth atleast $100 so I would definetely put it in as an individual order.
Pamperedcheffkg
I am $140 away from getting my Super Starter month 2 package. I did not think it would be a problem but my show for tonight just canceled! Now there is no way for me to get another show by tomorrow to get the $140 in sales.

I need to buy some Christmas presents for people from PC. Does it makes sense for me to put those gifts (total of about $150) in as an individual order and get the free items or to just forget about the free items and put my order in as a noncommission order and get my 20% discount?

Thoughts? I only have until tomorrow to decide!!!! :confused:

well if you put in that order as a individual order you will meet your goal and make 20% commission. If you put in as a non commission order you only get 20% off . The SS bonuses are worth atleast $100. I would definetely put it in as a individual order.

Individual order

Earn SS (worth $100 approx) and make $30.00 commission and it goes towards your all time sales

Non commission order

save $30

Last edited:
I say put it in as an individual order and get the FREE stuff @ $141 value and get the $34.50 in commission.

I would enter it as a Catalog show with you as the host. Enter each gift recipient as a guest so their receipt will have their name on it.

Then she would have to pay 3.50 shipping for each. :confused:

I ended up sending out an email to my friends, family and past guests offering a "End of November Special". If they emailed me or called me with an order by Nov 30th, 7 pm and gave me an order of $30 or more, they got a free gift. I gave them their choice of Seasons Best or Hold and Slice. I did get $75 in orders so it reduced how much I had to put to get myself to the $1,250. I also just put it in as an individual order for myself and made 23% commission on it (better than my 20% discount)! :D

What is the Super Starter Package?

The Super Starter Package is a special deal offered by Pampered Chef during the holiday season. It includes a selection of our best-selling products at a discounted price, making it a great value for those looking to stock up on kitchen essentials.

What products are included in the Super Starter Package?

The specific products included in the Super Starter Package may vary each year, but it typically includes a variety of cookware, bakeware, and kitchen gadgets. Some examples of products that have been included in the past are our Classic Batter Bowl, Stoneware Baking Sheet, and Garlic Press.

How much does the Super Starter Package cost?

The price of the Super Starter Package can vary each year, but it is always offered at a discounted rate compared to purchasing each product individually. The exact price will be listed on our website or in our holiday catalog.

Do I need to be a consultant to purchase the Super Starter Package?

No, the Super Starter Package is available to anyone who wants to take advantage of the holiday deals at Pampered Chef. You do not need to be a consultant to purchase this package.

Can I customize the Super Starter Package?

The Super Starter Package is only available as a pre-selected bundle of products. However, we do offer a wide range of products and special deals during the holiday season, so you can always find other great discounts and customize your own holiday shopping list.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• otisbg
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • chefjeanine
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
rlombas
Replies