• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Super Starter Question

Oct 23, 2005
I am $140 away from getting my Super Starter month 2 package. I did not think it would be a problem but my show for tonight just canceled! Now there is no way for me to get another show by tomorrow to get the $140 in sales.

I need to buy some Christmas presents for people from PC. Does it makes sense for me to put those gifts (total of about $150) in as an individual order and get the free items or to just forget about the free items and put my order in as a noncommission order and get my 20% discount?

Thoughts? I only have until tomorrow to decide!!!! :confused:

luvs2sellit

Advanced Member
Feb 14, 2005
well if you put in that order as a individual order you will meet your goal and make 20% commission. If you put in as a non commission order you only get 20% off . The SS bonuses are worth atleast $100. I would definetely put it in as a individual order.

Individual order

Earn SS (worth $100 approx) and make $30.00 commission and it goes towards your all time sales

Non commission order

save $30

Last edited:

DZmom

Veteran Member
Jun 20, 2005
I say put it in as an individual order and get the FREE stuff @ $141 value and get the $34.50 in commission.

Kristen

Jul 31, 2005
I would enter it as a Catalog show with you as the host. Enter each gift recipient as a guest so their receipt will have their name on it.

Oct 23, 2005
I ended up sending out an email to my friends, family and past guests offering a "End of November Special". If they emailed me or called me with an order by Nov 30th, 7 pm and gave me an order of $30 or more, they got a free gift. I gave them their choice of Seasons Best or Hold and Slice. I did get $75 in orders so it reduced how much I had to put to get myself to the $1,250. I also just put it in as an individual order for myself and made 23% commission on it (better than my 20% discount)! :D