• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Super Starter Program: Unlocking Bonuses and Reaching 1250 in 3 Weeks

In summary, the Super Starter Program is a special incentive program for new Pampered Chef consultants that helps them reach a sales goal of $1250 in their first 3 weeks. To qualify, they must submit at least $250 in sales and have 2 parties during this time. Bonuses that can be unlocked include free products, product credits, and cash bonuses based on their sales and party bookings. Even if they don't reach the $1250 goal, they can still participate but may not be eligible for all bonuses. Progress can be tracked through the Back Office on the Pampered Chef website and updates will be received from their upline and the home office.
lisa717
OK I am in my second month...I hit my first 1250 in 3 weeks....earned the mid season stuff too....I am now 82 from hitting my second 1250...but I was reading that in the super starter program you get products too...a bonus type thing? Does anyone know what I am talking about???? Not the PC bucks...maybe I am crazy let me go see if I can find it...

That's the old super start program. Now new consultants get PC$ instead of products.

Oh ok....I did just get that off of CC..i was very confused..thanks Ann..

Yeah, I can't figure out why they have the old super starter stuff up but have not labeled it "OLD". I think the bucks program is superior, you earn more, and you can use it for supplies so your startup costs are less if you do a great job like you have. It sounds like you'll be getting more than $100 PC bucks which can go a long way if you use it for supples or save it for your kit enhancement month (this should be listed in your initial email from PC with your consultant number).

1. What is the Super Starter Program?

The Super Starter Program is a special incentive program for new Pampered Chef consultants that allows them to earn extra bonuses and reach a sales goal of $1250 in their first 3 weeks.

2. How do I qualify for the Super Starter Program?

To qualify for the Super Starter Program, you must be a new consultant with Pampered Chef and submit at least $250 in sales in your first 3 weeks. You must also have a minimum of 2 parties or shows during this time.

3. What are the bonuses that can be unlocked through the Super Starter Program?

The bonuses that can be unlocked through the Super Starter Program include free products, product credits, and cash bonuses. These bonuses are based on your sales and party bookings during your first 3 weeks as a consultant.

4. Can I still participate in the Super Starter Program if I don't reach $1250 in sales?

Yes, as long as you meet the minimum requirements of $250 in sales and 2 parties, you can still participate in the Super Starter Program. However, you will not be eligible for all of the bonuses and rewards if you do not reach the $1250 sales goal.

5. How do I track my progress in the Super Starter Program?

You can track your progress in the Super Starter Program through your Back Office on the Pampered Chef website. You will also receive updates and notifications from your upline and the Pampered Chef home office throughout the 3 weeks.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
ChefLisa
Replies
Views
pamperedbecky
  • rowan0907
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
rowan0907