• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Unlock Your Superstarter Status: Qualification Tips and Tricks

C
cookingabcs
I recently heard form somewhere that to earn your superstarter in a given month, you don't necessarily have to reach $1250 but you could also submit 4 shows. I tried to find the information in my recipe for success but couldn't. Does anyone know if this is true and where to find it in writing?

Thanks.
Alison

To qualify you can submit $1250 in sales or submit 4 shows, but to earn your Super Starter bonus during any month you must submit $1250 in sales.

Qualify is different than getting a Super Starter.

To Qualify I got the 12" skillet.. that was by submitting 4 shows OR 1250 in sales.

To get the Super Starter its 1250 in sales.. no matter how many shows it takes to do it.

I hope this helps.

thanks guys... that's the clarification I needed.:eek:

What is a superstarter status and how can I earn it?

A superstarter status is a recognition given to a consultant in direct sales companies who have exceeded their monthly sales target. The specific qualifications for earning this status may vary depending on the company, but it typically involves reaching a certain sales amount or submitting a certain number of shows.

Is it true that I can earn superstarter status by submitting 4 shows instead of reaching a specific sales amount?

This may depend on the specific policies of your direct sales company. Some companies may allow consultants to earn superstarter status by submitting a certain number of shows, while others may require a specific sales amount. It is best to refer to your company's policies or contact your upline for clarification.

Where can I find information about earning superstarter status in writing?

You can typically find information about earning superstarter status in your company's "recipe for success" or consultant handbook. This may also be available on your company's website or through your back office. If you are unable to find this information, you can also reach out to your upline or company's customer service for clarification.

What are some tips and tricks for qualifying for superstarter status?

Some tips for qualifying for superstarter status include setting a specific goal for your sales or shows, staying organized and consistent with your business activities, and utilizing resources and support from your upline or team. It can also be helpful to plan ahead, follow up with potential customers, and track your progress towards your goal.

What are the benefits of earning superstarter status?

Earning superstarter status can have many benefits, such as increased recognition within your company and potential for bonuses or incentives. It can also serve as a motivator for your business and help you build momentum for future success. Additionally, superstarter status can open up opportunities for leadership roles and advancement within your company.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
DebbieJ
Replies
Views
ChefLisa
  • CraftyCook
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg