• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's Included in the Super Starter Monthly Bonus Kit?

In summary, you should expect to receive the following items: a woven round tray, a stoneware inspirations cookbook, small bowls (2), a small pro saute pan, and the stoneware inspirations cookbook.
rowan0907
I just earned my Super Starter Monthly Bonus for month number 1. Any ideas as to what is exactly in the kit? I have seen two different kits and I'm not sure what is the correct one? I called customer service and they said that they didn't know??? Any help would be great!!! :)

Congratulations! Here is what you should receive:
Woven Round Tray
Stoneware Inspirations Cookbook
Stoneware Bar Pan
Professional Small Saute Pan
Small Bowls (2) and Caddy
A $143.25 value!

Woven Round Tray, bar pan, small bowls and caddy, small Pro Saute Pan and the Stoneware Inspirations cookbook

We must have been typing at the same time

Last edited:
Thanks...That was one of the sets I saw. Another one (the one that HO has on my website) is 2 Medium Bowls, 2 Medium Squares, Small Saute Pan, Bar Pan & All the Best Cookbook.

I was confused.. :confused:

When did you sign?If you signed up after July 25th then you get the list that the girls posted already. If you signed up before July 25th then you are under the Spring/Summer program.

I believe that is how it works. Oh well..whichever one you get it'll feel like Christmas at your house!!

Per the home office, even if you signed up before the new program, you will receive the Super Starter Bonuses from the NEW program, regardless. So, for example, if you receive the first two bonuses from the old program, and your third month was in a month when the NEW program was available, you'll receive the new program. Just fyi!

I'll attach the current Super Starter Program bonuses.

Rebecca....that's the way I understand it too. That's what I was told when I called HO to ask about my new recruits.

Hopefully this flyer will help. It'd downloadable off of consultants corner if you don't have the physical flyer. Hope it helps.... :)

Rebecca's right!! I signed up July 8th and just received my SS1 bonus from UPS. It is the new stuff.

Thanks everyone!!!I was just curious... I can't wait to get it... And my new roasting pan!!! :D

1. What is the Super Starter Monthly Bonus?

The Super Starter Monthly Bonus is a reward program for Pampered Chef consultants who reach certain sales and recruitment goals within their first three months of joining the company.

2. How much can I earn with the Super Starter Monthly Bonus?

The amount you can earn with the Super Starter Monthly Bonus varies based on your individual sales and recruitment numbers. However, the maximum bonus amount is $250 USD.

3. How do I qualify for the Super Starter Monthly Bonus?

To qualify for the Super Starter Monthly Bonus, you must achieve at least $1,250 USD in sales and sponsor at least one new consultant within your first three months with Pampered Chef.

4. Can I still earn the Super Starter Monthly Bonus if I join Pampered Chef after the first three months?

No, the Super Starter Monthly Bonus is only available to consultants who join Pampered Chef and meet the qualification criteria within their first three months.

5. When will I receive my Super Starter Monthly Bonus?

The Super Starter Monthly Bonus will be paid out in the month following the end of your first three months with Pampered Chef. For example, if you join in January and meet the qualification criteria by the end of March, you will receive your bonus in April.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebbieSM
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • esavvymom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies