• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

In summary, if you are in the process of signing up for Pampered Chef online, and are doing it under a friend, you may be wondering about the Super Starter Month and whether you should wait for the quick start kit. It is advised to wait for the kit and have April as your super starter month to receive it and practice using the products before starting shows. However, you can still do shows in March and they will count towards your sales in April. It is also recommended to research and prepare while waiting for the kit, and reach out to friends, family, and potential customers. It is possible to trade shows with other party consultants to gain more bookings. Overall, it is important to have a good understanding of
paydaymom
I am in the process of signing up for Pampered Chef online. I am doing it under one of my friends. It is a wild hair and I don't want to wait for her to get me the quick start kit. If I sign up without this will she still get credit as long as I put her Consultant No. Or do you advise I wait on this kit. Also what exactly is the Super Starter Month? I know I should ask her this but she is at work and has church tonight. So I was hoping to go ahead and get some answers. When I get something in my head I want to do it right now. It gives me the option of choosing March or April as my super starter month. I want to get started right away so I wanting more info on this to decide which I should do. THanks for any info!!!!!!!!!! I am so excited to get started...

I am very new too - so I don't have a lot of wisdom for you, however, I can tell you that you probably want to have your kit for a month before you do any shows. In October of 2004 I signed up to be a consultant and chose December as my super starter month. You receive your kit one month before your super starter month and I really needed that month (November) to practice using everything and reviewing all the materials you are provided with. I don't think I had an appreciation for the products in the super starter kit until I started using them regularly in my home. By the time December rolled around I had become accustomed to using all the products in my super starter kit on a regular basis - to the point where I felt like I 'needed' them in my kitchen, and I'm sure you know that kind of passion helps sales.

I would suggest having April as your super starter month - so you can receive your kit now and practice using it. You can still do shows this month and they will count towards your sales in your first month. Also, I signed up online as well and put my recruiter's consultant # in....I'm positive she received credit for this.

Best of luck with everything - you have made a smart decision:) I'm sure there is more wisdom from other seasoned consultants coming, however, if I can share any mistakes/experiences I have made in my super starter months I will be happy to do so.

I am new as well. And I wasn't exactly thrilled about having to wait for my kit, because I was so excited. But what I did do while I was waiting was research on this site and the company website. Getting forms together, ideas, etc. And a couple days later I started making phone calls. I got 5 of my shows this month booked before I even received my kit :D

That is awesome. I am going to order my kit this evening. I am coming out with a letter to email friends and family and then I am going to follow up with a phone call. I also sell Avon so I am going to touch base with those customers as well, you never know.

You Go GirlI wish you the best of luck with your new career. I just started in Feb. I ordered my kit and recieved it just in time to do my first show Feb 1st. Your super starter month is great you will earn free products for selling $1250. I was a nerves wreck but hey I did it and am ahead for march once you start booking they just seem to flow. Here is a hint Go to jewelry, tupperware, ect. partys they want you to book a show tell them you will trade they book you book I have gotten several shows this way.
Best of Luck,
Sadie

I got the Quick Start Kit ,and am very happy I did. I was able to watch the video, and go over all the paperwork, and listen to audio CD'S. You get the Recipe for Success.. that you can get a head start on reading. I also was able to download the Pampered Partner and get familiar with how that worked. Now my kit will arrive tomorrow, my starter month is April and I am confident in all areas of The Pampered Chef..Good Luck in your business !!! :) Kelly

New Consultant AlsoYou Can Sign Up Now Choose April As Your Start Month And You Can Still Sell In March If You Choose. This Still Will Count April As Your Start Date But The Other Days In March Are Free, Giving You Time To Organize And Plan For Your Event. I Sold Pampered Chef A Few Years Back And Just Signed On. Quick Kit Is Just Catalogs If You Wait For Those You Don't Recieve Them In Your Kit. I Advise Just Buying Your Kit. Super Start Is Your 1st 3 Months Of Being A Consultant . Once You Sign On , You Will Have Immediate Access To Website Showing You Products You Can Earn Each Month. Good Luck!

My Quick Kit was a Video, CD, The Pampered Partner program CD , Catalogs, Order Forms, Seasons Best cookbooks. The entire recipe for success binder, and much more..... It was alot more than just Catalogs. I recommend it to everyone starting out. My Director got it to me and I had it 2 weeks before I actually recieved my product kit. Kelly

1. What is Super Starter Month?

Super Starter Month is a special promotion for new Pampered Chef consultants that provides extra incentives and rewards for joining during a specific month.

2. How do I sign up for Pampered Chef online?

To sign up for Pampered Chef online, go to our website and click on the "Join Now" button. From there, you will be prompted to enter your information and select a starter kit to purchase.

3. What is included in the starter kit?

The starter kit includes a variety of best-selling Pampered Chef products, business supplies, and training materials. It is designed to provide everything you need to start your Pampered Chef business.

4. Can I still sign up if I don't have any cooking or sales experience?

Yes, absolutely! Pampered Chef provides training and support for all of its consultants, regardless of their previous experience. We also have a strong community of consultants who are always willing to offer advice and guidance.

5. What are the benefits of becoming a Pampered Chef consultant?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you have the opportunity to earn income, build your own business, and have a flexible schedule. You also have access to discounted products and the chance to connect with other consultants and customers through our active community.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DanielleQ
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
DanielleQ
Replies
Views
Lisa821
Replies
Views
kerrishak