• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Understanding Super Starter Month: Eligibility and Bonuses Explained

In summary, you must have $1250 in sales by the end of October in order to be eligible for the Super Starter Month 1 Bonus. After that, months 2 and 3 would be November and December. If you are looking to earn the Roasting Pan, however, you need to submit 4 shows by Sept. 30.
fatchef
Hi everyone,

I signed up 2 weeks ago, and I have a question: what exactly is a super starter month? Why does it matter that your month must be the following one you signed up? I had to change my ss1 to Oct (from Sept) for family reasons, is it going to hurt me in any way? Will I still be eligible for the bonuses (if I earn them)? Please, help me, I am very confused. I really am trying to get this business going, but I did not expect all the paperwork that go along with it. I'm starting to think maybe I shouldn't have signed up.

Thanks in advance

Your Super Starter Month 1 is an "extended" month of sorts, intended to give you time to receive your kit and get packets out to your first hosts in a timely manner and to get you off to a strong start. Since you've changed your SS Month 1 to October, this would mean that you would need to submit your $1250 in sales by the end of October to be eligible for the Super Starter Month 1 Bonus. After that, months 2 and 3 would be November and December for you. If you are looking to earn the Roasting Pan, however, you need to submit 4 shows by Sept. 30, since that is the final date for that promotion.

Hope this helps! If you have any questions, let me know!

Mary

Don't get discouraged! It's probably overwhelming right now to be going through everything in your kit. Figuring it out will happen, don't worry! Just as was explained above, it won't hurt you in any way to postpone your SS month 1. Other than missing out on that Roasting Pan (maybe not if you can get four shows in in September....they can be catalog shows too!), there's really nothing bad about postponing. Good luck to you! Don't get discouraged....you'll be able to make this work! :)

So..... even though I changed my ss1 to oct., I can still qualify for the roasting pan?! Great. I thought the products we qualified for depended on the ss1. Thanks for confirmation.

fatchef said:
So..... even though I changed my ss1 to oct., I can still qualify for the roasting pan?! Great. I thought the products we qualified for depended on the ss1. Thanks for confirmation.
Qualification is EITHER:
4 shows of $150 or more in guest sales
OR
$1250 in guest sales (through any number of shows. ie: 2 shows $625 a piece)​

Either of these steps qualify you as an active consultant. To receive the roasting pan, you must do either of these steps by SEPT 30.

Moving your super starter month was the smart thing to do, but don't procrastinate. Try to get 4 catalogs (at least) in the month of August so that you don't miss out on the free $145 roasting pan. Then you can focus on starting strong with more kitchen shows.

Good luck.

What is Super Starter Month?

Super Starter Month is a program offered by Pampered Chef to new consultants during their first full calendar month in business. It provides additional incentives and bonuses to help jumpstart their business and reach their goals.

Who is eligible for Super Starter Month?

All new consultants who join Pampered Chef during the specified Super Starter Month timeframe are eligible for the program. This includes consultants who joined through our website or through a party or event.

What bonuses are available during Super Starter Month?

There are several bonuses available during Super Starter Month, including a free product bundle, extra commission on sales, and a bonus for reaching certain sales milestones. These bonuses are on top of the regular compensation plan for consultants.

How do I qualify for the bonuses?

To qualify for the bonuses during Super Starter Month, you must meet certain sales and recruiting goals. These goals are outlined in the Super Starter Month program and can vary based on your country of residence.

When will I receive my bonuses?

Bonuses earned during Super Starter Month will be paid out on your regular commission check for the month following the Super Starter Month. For example, if your Super Starter Month is in January, you will receive your bonuses in your February commission check.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kitchenqueen
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
ChefTLD
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • ChefinHarmony
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies