• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Navigating the Super Starter Month: Tips and Information for New Direct Sellers

In summary, the first two shows in July are not needed to pay for the Kitchen Consultant kit, but the last two shows are necessary.
Laura1293
Before I ask the question I want to say that this board is wonderful. I have read so many great ideas since I found it yesterday.

I just started on June 30. I have four shows scheduled for July. My superstarter month starts in August. Will these shows in July count towards any super starter? I am confused. I knew my recruiter said that I had to have 6 shows before the end of August to pay for my kit, but I didn't realize that the super starter didn't start until August. Thanks Laura

yesAs far as i know and from what i did was last year i had shows in July but my ssm1 was august it all went to my first ssm. It is nice ! I earned my free stuff that month ! That is how it was for me last year. I do not believed it has changed but let me know if iam wrong ! Thank you !

Laura:

If August is your SS1, then whatever you submit in July and August will count towards your SS1 Bonus. The extra time helps a Super Starter receive their kit, get bookings and training, etc. Your SS2 will be September only and SS3 will be October only.

Keep in mind that the Consultant incentive in July is to submit 2 shows in July to receive the special Woven Selections for free and in August, you need to hold and submit 2 shows between August 1 and 15 to receive the mid-season products for free.

Make sure you read all of your Kitchen Consultant News (KCN) and weekly bites so you stay abreast of all of the important deadlines, so you don't miss out on anything!

Best of luck in your new business!! :)

Thank you so much for all the quick replies. I guess I will keep things as they are. I have a party scheduled for 7/14, 7/18, 7/30, and 7/31. I know one for sure in August. I will talk to her at the 7/30 show. I am hoping to book more for August and September at the rest of the shows. Thanks again Laura :)

CONGRATS and WELCOME to Pampered Chef!

Laura1293 said:
Thank you so much for all the quick replies. I guess I will keep things as they are. I have a party scheduled for 7/14, 7/18, 7/30, and 7/31. I know one for sure in August. I will talk to her at the 7/30 show. I am hoping to book more for August and September at the rest of the shows. Thanks again Laura :)
Laura,
That's a great show schedule show far! You're off to a great start. The shows on July 30th and 31st will probably be difficult to close by the end of July unless those hosts are prepared to close them out the night of their shows. Just be sure to submit the first two by the end of the month to get the bonus of the new woven selections piece. It doesn't matter of those last two are submitted in August since it all counts for your SS month 1. Hopefully that'll get you above the $1250 to get that first SS bonus! Good for you! :)

Laura,

Welcome to the group and Pampered Chef. :) Looks like the ladies have you covered. On thing make sure the end of july shows close by the Aug 15 deadline so you can get the mid season products for free.

Also you mentioned that you needed 6 shows by aug 31st to pay for your kit? Depending on the show sales you should have the kit paid for in one or 2 shows. A show with $450 in sales gives you a $90 commission check, Which covers the cost of the kit. The rest is on the way to making some great money and having alot of fun. Good Luck. :D

You guys are great. I must have misunderstood my recruit. I thought I had to have a certain amount of shows in July. We pay $90 for the kit, but it is a$350 value. I will be cutting it close on the last two shows, because I live in Hattiesburg, MS and they are in New Orleans. I am so happy to realize that my first super starter month is both July and August. I might just close the last two in August. Thanks again Laura :D

gmosullivan said:
On thing make sure the end of july shows close by the Aug 15 deadline so you can get the mid season products for free.
Laura and Mary:

I want to make sure that you both realize that the August consultant special is to Hold and Submit two shows from August 1-15, so Laura will not be able to hold over 2 shows from July to qualify for this. Don't want anyone to miss out because of a misunderstanding!!

Laura-I started the same day as you!!!
Laura1293 said:
Before I ask the question I want to say that this board is wonderful. I have read so many great ideas since I found it yesterday.

I just started on June 30. I have four shows scheduled for July. My superstarter month starts in August. Will these shows in July count towards any super starter? I am confused. I knew my recruiter said that I had to have 6 shows before the end of August to pay for my kit, but I didn't realize that the super starter didn't start until August. Thanks Laura

I'm Charlene from Louisisana. I have one catalog show closed already and 1 waiting to close within next few days. I already setup my website, since several people I know live on computer. I also am hosting a catalog show myself to gather orders on side. I am trying very hard to close 4 shows this month to earn the weaved baskets free. I would love to keep in touch as computer buddies to see how are doing since we started on same day.

Charlene

I learned the hard way, missing out on mid-season products, with an error of shows. April was my SS1 month and I had two shows in March, so I submitted and they did count towards my SS1 total of 1250.00. However, they did not count towards the mid-season products as they were not held between April 1-30. This was surprising to myself and my director, as again it was SS1. Therefore, when reading the incentives, be sure to follow exactly. To earn fall/winter mid season products in August, the shows must be held between August 1-15, they can not be shows from July submitted in August. Hope this helps!

What is Super Starter Month?

Super Starter Month is a special promotion for new consultants at Pampered Chef. It is a month-long program designed to help new consultants get off to a successful start by offering extra rewards and incentives.

How do I qualify for Super Starter Month?

To qualify for Super Starter Month, you must join Pampered Chef as a new consultant and submit at least $1,250 in personal sales during your first 30 days. This includes sales from both in-person and online parties.

What rewards and incentives are offered during Super Starter Month?

During Super Starter Month, new consultants can earn a free product kit worth over $350, exclusive business supplies, and additional free products based on their sales. They also have the opportunity to earn a 10% bonus on their personal sales during the month.

Can I participate in Super Starter Month if I joined Pampered Chef before the promotion started?

No, Super Starter Month is only available for new consultants who join during the specified time period. However, existing consultants can still earn rewards through other promotions and incentives offered by Pampered Chef.

What happens after Super Starter Month ends?

After Super Starter Month ends, new consultants will continue to receive support and training from their team leaders and the Pampered Chef community. They will also have the opportunity to earn additional rewards and incentives through ongoing promotions and sales goals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DanielleQ
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
DanielleQ
Replies
Views
Lisa821
  • CookPamperedChef
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies