• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Join Super Starter Month: July Show in Another State on July 30th!

In summary, the Super Starter Month is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef in July for new consultants. To participate, you must have joined in July and host a show in another state on July 30th. Hosting a show in another state allows you to expand your customer base and network with other consultants. You can choose which state to host your show in, but it is recommended to choose a state close to where you live or have connections. The only requirement to participate is being a new consultant who joined in July.
bejams
I was wondering one of my shows is ni another state on July 30th. I will not get back to my state until August 4th, will that show count on my july show or will it count as my secound month. It is with a family member and she will close the show that night.

Any show entered after the last day of the month goes on the next month. Even if you put inthe date of the show as the 30th of June.

If you have a laptop computer -I don't but a lot of consultants do - you can put your PP software on it and send the show in that night. You can send it electronically up to midnight HO time on June 30 and count it for June. Otherwise it will go on your July sales.

It will still count as a June show for your hostess as far as specials and incentives.

Shawnna

Thanks, I think I may be able to borrow a PC from someone.

Borrowed PCIf you do this make sure that there is a common size disk drive so that you can transfer the backupdata back to your main computer. Also if you have any information on your main computer back that up to the disk and upload it to the borrowed computer. Or when you replace the backup on your main Computer it will erase all the previous data. I hope this makes sense. Please ask if you need ths clarified.

1. What is the Super Starter Month?

The Super Starter Month is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef in the month of July. It is a great opportunity for new consultants to kickstart their business by hosting a show in another state on July 30th.

2. How do I participate in the Super Starter Month?

To participate in the Super Starter Month, you must be a new consultant with Pampered Chef and have joined in the month of July. Then, you can sign up to host a show in another state on July 30th and take advantage of this exciting opportunity.

3. What are the benefits of hosting a show in another state on July 30th?

Hosting a show in another state on July 30th allows you to expand your customer base and reach new potential customers. It also gives you the chance to network with other consultants and learn from their experiences.

4. Can I choose which state I want to host my show in?

Yes, you can choose which state you want to host your show in. However, we recommend selecting a state that is close to where you live or where you have friends and family, as this will make it easier to plan and coordinate your show.

5. Are there any requirements or qualifications to participate in the Super Starter Month?

The only requirement to participate in the Super Starter Month is that you must be a new consultant who joined Pampered Chef in the month of July. There are no other qualifications or requirements, so everyone is welcome to take part in this exciting opportunity.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
ChefLisa
  • SpiritdancerIA
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
DessertDivaFL
  • Wendyss
  • General Chat
Replies