• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What are the sizes of the bar pan in the Super Starter Month One Bonus?

In summary, the Super Starter Month One Bonus is a special promotion for new Pampered Chef consultants that allows them to earn extra rewards and bonuses on top of their regular commission. To qualify, they must sign up and submit at least $750 in sales during their first month. The rewards for this bonus vary based on sales and recruiting efforts and can include free products, extra commission, and a cash bonus. The rewards will be added to the consultant's regular commission check for the month following their first month in business. This bonus can only be earned once, but there are other bonuses and incentives available throughout a consultant's career.
cheesehead
Can someone please tell me which size bar ban comes in the SS1 Bonus? I want to get myself all sizes of the bar pan but have recently met my Bonus and don't want to get the same size twice. THANKS!

USA - the large one.

Congratulations on making your Super Starter Month 1. Also, you can view the Super Starter packages under the Downloads section of Consultant's Corner. The new flyer even has the names of each product listed and details the program more clearly (IMO).

Thanks! I will check out the link on CC. I just have the paperwork flyer and it doesn't list the actual products. I can't wait to get my hands on a bar pan!!

What is the Super Starter Month One Bonus?

The Super Starter Month One Bonus is a special promotion offered to new Pampered Chef consultants during their first month of business. It allows them to earn extra rewards and bonuses on top of their regular commission.

How do I qualify for the Super Starter Month One Bonus?

To qualify for the Super Starter Month One Bonus, you must sign up as a new Pampered Chef consultant and submit at least $750 in sales during your first month. This can be a combination of personal sales and sales from parties or events.

What rewards can I earn through the Super Starter Month One Bonus?

The rewards for the Super Starter Month One Bonus vary depending on your sales and recruiting efforts. You can earn free products, extra commission, and even a cash bonus. The more you sell and recruit, the higher your rewards will be.

When will I receive my Super Starter Month One Bonus rewards?

Your Super Starter Month One Bonus rewards will be added to your regular commission check for the month following your first month in business. For example, if you sign up in January and qualify for the bonus, you will receive your rewards in your February commission check.

Can I participate in the Super Starter Month One Bonus more than once?

No, the Super Starter Month One Bonus is a one-time promotion for new consultants. However, there are other bonuses and incentives available for consultants to earn throughout their Pampered Chef career.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Amagil
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • MelissaK
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
DanielleQ
  • Brandi2007