• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Super Starter Month: Commission Requirements and Rules Explained

In summary, to qualify for the Super Starter kit, you must submit $1250 in commissionable sales by the end of the 3-month period. You can take all three SS months to do this, but you must submit $1250 each month to receive any of the SS bonuses.
Livin4Him24_7
Is it true that in your 1st SS month, you either need to submit 4 shows OR $1250. in commissionable sales? My recruiter told me that today, but I cannot find it anywhere in the rules?? Also, is that for all 3 SS months?? Thanks for any helpful replies! :) (This sight has been SO helpful! Especially since I've only been doing this for a few weeks. I LOVE IT!)

You need to hold 4 shows or submit $1250 in sales to become qualified. You can take all three SS months to do it. However, to receive any of the SS bonuses, you must submit at least $1250 each month. This, of course, is a condensed explaination, but I hope it is helpful.

Dawn Trudell
Independent Kitchen Consultant
Fort Wayne, IN

I see...Got it! Thank you. I was confused?? :confused: So to qualify is to meet your consultant agreement, correct? Which is why you have to give your first 6 shows to them upon your agreement.

Yes, qualify means to meet your agreement. Good Luck on your new business!

Livin4Him24_7 said:
Is it true that in your 1st SS month, you either need to submit 4 shows OR $1250. in commissionable sales? My recruiter told me that today, but I cannot find it anywhere in the rules?? Also, is that for all 3 SS months?? Thanks for any helpful replies! :) (This sight has been SO helpful! Especially since I've only been doing this for a few weeks. I LOVE IT!)

It's true!!! I qualified during my training month because I closed 4 catalog shows (must reach $200)!!! Isn't that exciting. I just reached the $1250 in sales and am eligible for the Month 1 super starter kit enhancement (that is the little brochure you received to show what you can earn for free during your first 3 months). Good luck!!!

what your recruiter might be talking about, if you signed up with a special signing bonus, say to get the roasting pan, you generally would have to qualify in your first super starter month to get it. You will need to look at the dates to see if that is what she is talking about. But no, you do not have to qualify in your first month, you have 3 months to do so, but if you do, you will get an extra 500 points towards the trip rewards, plus if you hit $1250, you will get month 1 super starter bonus. Something your recruiter probably has not told you, she will also get a bonus 500 points towards her trip as well if you qualify in your first month. Hope that helps.

Ohhh I didn't know about the extra bonus points towards your trip rewards. I will be qualified as soon as I submit my last show. Yea! :D

What is Super Starter Month 1 and how does it work?

Super Starter Month 1 is a special promotion for new Pampered Chef consultants. During the first month of joining, you have the opportunity to earn extra incentives and rewards by reaching certain sales and recruiting goals. It's a great way to jumpstart your Pampered Chef business!

What are the sales and recruiting goals for Super Starter Month 1?

The sales goal for Super Starter Month 1 is $1,250 in personal sales. This can be achieved through online orders or parties. The recruiting goal is to add at least one new team member to your Pampered Chef business. This can be someone who signs up as a consultant or a host who decides to become a consultant after hosting a party.

What rewards can I earn during Super Starter Month 1?

There are several rewards that you can earn during Super Starter Month 1, including free products, exclusive business tools, and bonus commission on your sales. You can also earn a special Super Starter charm for your necklace or bracelet as a symbol of your achievement.

Do I have to participate in Super Starter Month 1 as a new consultant?

No, participation in Super Starter Month 1 is completely optional. However, it is a great opportunity to earn extra incentives and get a head start on your Pampered Chef business. Plus, it's a fun way to connect with your fellow consultants and start building your team.

How do I track my progress during Super Starter Month 1?

Your progress will be automatically tracked through your consultant account on the Pampered Chef website. You can also reach out to your upline mentor or the Pampered Chef support team for any questions or assistance with tracking your sales and recruiting goals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
mandydollie
  • Wendyss
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • MelissaK
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies