• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Ready to Impress at Your Christmas Open House with Super Starter Items!

In summary, some popular starter items for a Christmas open house include the Mini Deep Covered Baker, the Stoneware Loaf Pan, the Deluxe Mini-Muffin Pan, the Small Ridged Baker, and the Small Batter Bowl. The Mini Deep Covered Baker can be used to make dishes like baked brie and holiday dips, while stoneware is beneficial for even heat distribution and keeping food warm. The Deluxe Mini-Muffin Pan is versatile for making various appetizers and desserts, and the Small Batter Bowl is great for mixing and serving dips and individual portions of soup or chili.
PamperedPrincess74
I finally qualified for my THIRD Super Starter month after missing out on the first two! How long after you reach the sales goal do they usually send out the stuff? Just wondering because I have a Christmas open house on the 11th and I really want to use the CHillzanne platter. Almost bought one a week ago and then realized that I was so close to earning it!

I received my SS#1 not long after I received an email from HO saying I had earned it. Have you received that email? I'd look into maybe borrowing the server from someone else just in case your bonus doesn't arrive on time. Good luck with your open house. :D

Congratulations!!!
When I qualified for my SS1 (last week!), the bonus products were processed and shipped as soon as I submitted my order. I submitted my order Monday evening and I got my bonus on Thursday...

I never got an email from home office. But my director emailed me to congratulate me.

What are some popular starter items for a Christmas open house?

Some popular starter items for a Christmas open house include the Mini Deep Covered Baker, the Stoneware Loaf Pan, the Deluxe Mini-Muffin Pan, the Small Ridged Baker, and the Small Batter Bowl.

How do I use the Mini Deep Covered Baker for my Christmas open house?

The Mini Deep Covered Baker is perfect for making delicious and festive dishes such as baked brie, holiday dips, and mini casseroles. Simply preheat the oven and place your ingredients in the baker, cover it with the lid, and bake according to your recipe's instructions.

What is the benefit of using stoneware for my Christmas open house?

Stoneware is known for its even heat distribution, which results in perfectly cooked and evenly browned dishes. It also retains heat well, keeping your food warm and ready to serve throughout your open house.

Can I use the Deluxe Mini-Muffin Pan for something other than muffins?

Yes, the Deluxe Mini-Muffin Pan is perfect for making bite-sized appetizers and desserts for your Christmas open house. You can also use it to make mini quiches, meatballs, and even individual portions of mac and cheese.

How can I use the Small Batter Bowl for my Christmas open house?

The Small Batter Bowl is great for mixing and serving dips, sauces, and dressings. It can also be used to serve individual portions of soup or chili. Plus, its festive design makes it a beautiful addition to your holiday table.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• beepampered
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
ltkacz
Replies
Views
erinyourpclady
  • Pampered Laura
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies