• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

January Super Starter Deadline: Last Chance to Boost Your SS2 Sales!

In summary, the January Super Starter Deadline is a limited time promotion for Pampered Chef consultants to boost their sales during the SS2 (second selling season) by offering special discounts and incentives. The deadline typically falls towards the end of January, but the exact date may vary each year. To boost sales during this time, consultants can offer special promotions, host events, and take advantage of promotions and incentives offered by Pampered Chef. If the deadline is missed, consultants will not be eligible for the promotions and incentives, but can still continue to sell and participate in future promotions. It is still possible to sign up as a consultant during the deadline, but it is recommended to do so earlier in the month to meet the necessary requirements.
ChefDotty
Good Morning Everyone,

I need your help! January is my SS2 month. My last kitchen show of the month is being held on 1/31 at 7:00pm and won't close until 2/3 the earliest. Since this will be a January show submitted in Feburary, will this count toward SS2 or SS3?

Thanks for your help!
Dotty

It will count as you SS#3- When I was in my SS months, Once I went over my goal, I saved some of my shows late in the month for the next month, to get a start on it. You might want to see if your host can close the night of her show, and thne upload before midnight.

Super StarterI was under the impression it would be for SS1. When you submit the show thru PP it will ask you if the show is for January, February, etc. Just as long as you say January, you should be all set.

Super StarterSorry I meant to say SS2.

amybee said:
I was under the impression it would be for SS1. When you submit the show thru PP it will ask you if the show is for January, February, etc. Just as long as you say January, you should be all set.
When you make that choice, it's really only for the purpose of your monthly sales diary in PP. That has no effect on when HO counts your show. If you submit your show in February, even if it's a January show date, it counts as February according to the HO. Hope that helps!

Super StarterThanks Becky for the information. Good to know.

What is the January Super Starter Deadline?

The January Super Starter Deadline is a limited time promotion for Pampered Chef consultants to boost their sales during the SS2 (second selling season) by offering special discounts and incentives.

When is the January Super Starter Deadline?

The January Super Starter Deadline typically falls towards the end of January, but the exact date may vary each year. It is important to check with your Pampered Chef team leader or consultant website for the specific deadline date.

How can I boost my SS2 sales during the January Super Starter Deadline?

There are several ways to boost your SS2 sales during the January Super Starter Deadline. You can offer special promotions or discounts to your customers, host cooking parties or events, or reach out to potential new customers through social media or referrals. You can also take advantage of the promotions and incentives offered by Pampered Chef during this time.

What happens if I miss the January Super Starter Deadline?

If you miss the January Super Starter Deadline, you will not be eligible for the special promotions and incentives offered during this time. However, you can still continue to sell Pampered Chef products and participate in future promotions and incentives.

Can I still sign up as a consultant during the January Super Starter Deadline?

Yes, you can still sign up as a consultant during the January Super Starter Deadline. However, you will need to complete your enrollment and meet the necessary requirements by the deadline in order to take advantage of the promotions and incentives offered. It is recommended to sign up earlier in the month to allow enough time to meet the requirements.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Threeboys2lov
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
mandydollie
Replies
Views
pamperedpals