• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover the New Spring/Summer Super Starter Brochure Now!"

In summary, the Spring/Summer Super Starter Brochure features a variety of new and popular Pampered Chef products, including the Quick Cooker, Quick Cooker accessories, Deluxe Cooking Blender, top-selling kitchen tools, and cookware sets. It can be accessed through an independent consultant or the Pampered Chef website. The brochure also includes exclusive deals and discounts on select products, which can be purchased using a consultant discount. It is available for all consultants to use and share with their customers, regardless of their experience level.
ckmom002
does anyone have a copy of the new spring/summer one

You should have received one with your Spring/Summer paperwork. You also could ask your director - she should have one too. I haven't tried, but I bet you could view it on the main PC website too.

catalogHi there! I don't have a physical copy of the new spring/summer one catalog, but I know it's available online. Have you tried checking the company's website or social media pages? They usually have a digital version that you can browse through. Hope that helps!

1. What products are featured in the Spring/Summer Super Starter Brochure?

The Spring/Summer Super Starter Brochure features a variety of new and popular Pampered Chef products, including our new Quick Cooker, Quick Cooker accessories, and the Deluxe Cooking Blender. You'll also find a selection of our top-selling kitchen tools and cookware sets.

2. How can I access the Spring/Summer Super Starter Brochure?

You can access the Spring/Summer Super Starter Brochure in two ways: through your independent consultant or by visiting our website. If you don't have a consultant, you can find one in your area using our "Find a Consultant" tool on our website.

3. Are there any special deals or discounts in the Spring/Summer Super Starter Brochure?

Yes, the Spring/Summer Super Starter Brochure features exclusive deals and discounts on select products. These deals are only available for a limited time, so be sure to check them out and take advantage of the savings!

4. Can I use my consultant discount on purchases from the Spring/Summer Super Starter Brochure?

Yes, you can use your consultant discount on purchases from the Spring/Summer Super Starter Brochure. Simply provide your consultant with your discount code or ask them to apply the discount for you when placing your order.

5. Is the Spring/Summer Super Starter Brochure only for new consultants?

No, the Spring/Summer Super Starter Brochure is available for all consultants to use and share with their customers. It's a great way to showcase our newest products and help your customers discover their new favorite Pampered Chef items.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Melissa Burkett
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • twinchefs
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • winnee