• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximize Your Super Starter Bonus with Our Party Closing Tips!

In summary, if you hold and submit your shows in the correct months, you will receive the bonus for that month.
Jenn'sKitchen
Gold Member
Just wondering I had a party last thursday if I wait until Wed to close it would I get the amount put towards my March super starter bonus and would the customers still get the free cutting board? :confused:

I'm curious too?I have that same question kind of. I haven't received my kit but if I put down that my SS1 month is April - can I not have a party at the very end of March so that the host can still get the March HS? Does each SS month have to be the 1st -30th,31st? Or can you still have a party before the month you selected?

Thanks,

Brooke

Yes...For example:
I held a show in January but the host had a hard time getting the orders together. By the time we closed the show it was February. You can submit the show in a later month, but make sure to put the show date in Pampered Partner as the actual date - Mine was Jan.24th. It worked out really well - my host turning the show in late because February was my 3rd SS month so that January show submitted in February counted towards and helped me get the 3rd SS bonus!!! The key is to make sure that you put the actual Show Date in Pampered Partner.

My first starter month was December, but I did hold and submit a show in late February and it counted towards my SS month 1 (december).

Hope that helps!!

oopsI meant that my first SS month was December and I held and subimtted a show in late November that counted towards my SS1.

Brookeskitchen said:
I have that same question kind of. I haven't received my kit but if I put down that my SS1 month is April - can I not have a party at the very end of March so that the host can still get the March HS? Does each SS month have to be the 1st -30th,31st? Or can you still have a party before the month you selected?

Thanks,

Brooke

My Recruiter told me that if I held and submitted my Feb shows in Feb. that they would count toward my SS1, so if you host shows in March and submit them in March, it will still count toward your SS1. I had 2 shows this month, and I have 3 for next month so far, so my 2 shows for Feb will count in March which is my first ss month, so, so far I will have 5 shows total.

Shows held in Month A earn the host and guest specials for Month A even if they are submitted in Month B. (They MUST be submitted by the end of Month B at the latest though!)

Shows submitted in Month B (even if they are held in Month A) are counted as Month B shows for the consultant.

So if your super started Month 1 is March: All shows held and submitted in February and March count toward the Month 1 bonus.

Month 2 is April: All shows held and submitted in April and all March shows submitted in April count toward the Month 2 bonus.

Month 3 is May: All shows held and submitted in May and all April shows submitted in May count toward the Month 3 bonus.

Shows held in May but submitted in June do not count toward the super starter bonus.

ThanksThat really helps me clear things up. Thanks to all the responses.

Brooke

What is the Super Starter Bonus?

The Super Starter Bonus is a special incentive program offered by Pampered Chef to new consultants who join the company. It provides an additional opportunity for them to earn rewards and bonuses during their first 30 days with the company.

How do I qualify for the Super Starter Bonus?

To qualify for the Super Starter Bonus, you must join Pampered Chef as a consultant and submit at least $1,250 in sales within your first 30 days. This can include online and in-person sales, as well as orders from friends and family.

What rewards and bonuses can I earn through the Super Starter Bonus?

The Super Starter Bonus offers two levels of rewards: the $50 bonus and the $100 bonus. If you submit $1,250 in sales, you will earn a $50 bonus. If you submit $2,500 in sales, you will earn a $100 bonus. These bonuses are in addition to your regular commission and can be used to purchase Pampered Chef products or to reinvest in your business.

Can I still earn the Super Starter Bonus if I join as part of a team?

Yes, if you join Pampered Chef as part of a team, you are still eligible to earn the Super Starter Bonus. However, the total sales submitted by the entire team will count towards your individual sales goal.

What happens if I don't meet the sales goal for the Super Starter Bonus?

If you do not submit the required sales amount within your first 30 days, you will not be eligible for the Super Starter Bonus. However, you can still earn the regular commission on your sales and continue to build your business with Pampered Chef.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Brandi2007
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
4kids4me
  • MelissaK
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
DanielleQ
  • kjkjsj