• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Eligibility for Super Starter Bonus with 4 Shows or $1250 in Sales

In summary, if you are an SS1 consultant and did not sell $1250 in products in your SS1 month, you are still eligible for the bonus. If December was your Super Starter month, you can make a one time request to change your super starter month to January and all your December sales, plus anything you do in January will count toward SS1. Have hope for the future and be sure to ask for what you want!
clr0813
This is my SS1 month and was wondering if I was eligable for my bonus if I had 4 shows that did not equal $1250. I heard that I was eligable if I had 4 shows or $1250 in sales. Did I understand that correct or do you have to have $1250 in sales to qualify?

Thanks!

bonusFor the SS bonus package you needed to sell the $1250. But you will qualify as a consultant since you have done your 4 shows and if there was any intro signing bonus (like the carving board, etc.) then you will receive that since you did the 4 shows.
I'm sure you'll do great at your next 2 months and hopefully earn those extra products! :)

SS1 Dec?If Dec. is your SS1 month, then you still have time to get in a couple more orders to make that $1,250! You can do it! Make a couple more phone calls! ASK, ASK, ASK! You want that SS1 bonus to beef up your kit and kitchen!

You can make it happen! If you believe, you will achieve!

You can still make SS1 if....If December was your Super Starter month, you can make a one time request to change your super starter month to January. Thus, all your December sales, plus anything you do in January will count toward SS1 and you will very likely earn that bonus level.

PhyllisRamp said:
If December was your Super Starter month, you can make a one time request to change your super starter month to January. Thus, all your December sales, plus anything you do in January will count toward SS1 and you will very likely earn that bonus level.

How would you go about changing the date? Ive had trouble with bookings because of the holidays. And I think that having Jan. be my SS month 1 would be great because of the host bonus.

Shyla Dion

shy22marie said:
How would you go about changing the date? Ive had trouble with bookings because of the holidays. And I think that having Jan. be my SS month 1 would be great because of the host bonus.

Shyla Dion
Just go to the PC website and under "Managing your business" clilck on home office contacts and then superstarter month change request.

Here's hoping you earn extra plus bonus kits too!!

What is the Super Starter Bonus?

The Super Starter Bonus is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef for new consultants. It allows you to earn extra rewards and incentives during your first 90 days with the company.

How do I qualify for the Super Starter Bonus?

To qualify for the Super Starter Bonus, you must join Pampered Chef as a consultant and submit at least $1,250 in sales during your first 30 days. You will also need to submit an additional $1,250 in sales during your second 30 days and your third 30 days to fully qualify for the bonus.

What rewards can I earn through the Super Starter Bonus?

The Super Starter Bonus offers a variety of rewards, including free products, cash bonuses, and business supplies. The exact rewards may vary depending on the current promotion, so be sure to check with your Pampered Chef mentor for the most up-to-date information.

Can I still earn the Super Starter Bonus if I join Pampered Chef as a host instead of a consultant?

No, the Super Starter Bonus is only available to new consultants. However, as a host, you can still earn free products and discounts by hosting a Pampered Chef party.

What happens if I don't meet the sales requirements for the Super Starter Bonus?

If you do not meet the sales requirements during your first 90 days, you will not receive the full Super Starter Bonus. However, you may still be eligible for some rewards and incentives based on your sales during that time period. Your Pampered Chef mentor can provide more information on what rewards you may still qualify for.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• heat123
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
babygirl
  • LMHamel
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • Threeboys2lov