1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Bookings Super Starter Bonus

1. This is my SS1 month and was wondering if I was eligable for my bonus if I had 4 shows that did not equal $1250. I heard that I was eligable if I had 4 shows or $1250 in sales. Did I understand that correct or do you have to have $1250 in sales to qualify?

Thanks!

Dec 6, 2005
  2. KHocutt

KHocutt Member

bonus

For the SS bonus package you needed to sell the $1250. But you will qualify as a consultant since you have done your 4 shows and if there was any intro signing bonus (like the carving board, etc.) then you will receive that since you did the 4 shows.
    I'm sure you'll do great at your next 2 months and hopefully earn those extra products! :)

Dec 6, 2005
  3. prepchef

prepchef Member Gold Member

SS1 Dec?

If Dec. is your SS1 month, then you still have time to get in a couple more orders to make that $1,250! You can do it! Make a couple more phone calls! ASK, ASK, ASK! You want that SS1 bonus to beef up your kit and kitchen!

You can make it happen! If you believe, you will achieve!

Dec 7, 2005
  4. PhyllisRamp

PhyllisRamp Guest

You can still make SS1 if....

If December was your Super Starter month, you can make a one time request to change your super starter month to January. Thus, all your December sales, plus anything you do in January will count toward SS1 and you will very likely earn that bonus level.

Dec 7, 2005

5. How would you go about changing the date? Ive had trouble with bookings because of the holidays. And I think that having Jan. be my SS month 1 would be great because of the host bonus.

Shyla Dion

Dec 15, 2005
  6. BethCooks4U

BethCooks4U Legend Member Gold Member

Just go to the PC website and under "Managing your business" clilck on home office contacts and then superstarter month change request.

Here's hoping you earn extra plus bonus kits too!!

Dec 15, 2005
Have something to add?