• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Trade for Super Starter Bonus SS2 Package - Reach Your Goals with Month 3

In summary, the Super Starter Bonus SS2 Package offered by Pampered Chef includes a range of kitchen tools and products, as well as business supplies and training materials to help new consultants reach their goals in their third month. To qualify for this package, consultants must be new to the company and meet specific requirements, such as hosting at least 2 cooking shows, submitting $1,250 in sales, and sponsoring at least 1 new team member. The package will be shipped within 4-6 weeks after qualification and cannot be exchanged for other products, except in the case of defective or damaged items. Availability of the Super Starter Bonus SS2 Package is limited to select countries where Pampered Chef operates.
Kati
Just wondering if anyone has the SS2 package and would want to trade for month 3? I'll be reaching my month 3, but have every item in it, but I didn't reach the goal in month 2, and I have none of those products!

Disoontinued Products neededI am looking for the following items that were just discontiuned this season. E-mail me directly if you have them [email protected]

2 Stoneware Sensations Cookbooks

1 package of Citrus Colored Twixit Clips

Thanks for your help

you can still order the citrus twixits. there was another post made yesterday about placing a supply order and receiving the citrus but she wanted the white.

You can get the Twixits on supply order.

You can get the Stoneware Sensations book if you buy the Pizza Lovers gift set.

What is included in the Super Starter Bonus SS2 Package?

The Super Starter Bonus SS2 Package includes a variety of kitchen tools and products, such as the Quick Cooker, Rockcrok, and the Garlic Press, along with business supplies and training materials to help you reach your goals in your third month with Pampered Chef.

How do I qualify for the Super Starter Bonus SS2 Package?

To qualify for the Super Starter Bonus SS2 Package, you must be a new consultant with Pampered Chef and reach your goals in your third month, which include hosting at least 2 cooking shows, submitting $1,250 in sales, and sponsoring at least 1 new team member.

When will I receive the Super Starter Bonus SS2 Package?

The Super Starter Bonus SS2 Package will be shipped to you within 4-6 weeks after you have qualified for the bonus. You will receive an email notification once it has been shipped.

Can I exchange any of the items in the Super Starter Bonus SS2 Package?

No, the items in the Super Starter Bonus SS2 Package cannot be exchanged for different products. However, if you receive a defective or damaged item, please contact our customer service for assistance.

Is the Super Starter Bonus SS2 Package available in all countries?

The Super Starter Bonus SS2 Package is only available in select countries where Pampered Chef operates. Please check with your local consultant or our website for availability in your area.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pchefinski
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
ChefLisa
  • heat123
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
chefmargit
Replies