• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Ready to Shop with Super Starter Bank - April's 3rd Month Deal!

In summary, "Get Ready to Shop with Super Starter Bank - April's 3rd Month Deal!" is a special promotion offered to new Pampered Chef consultants who join during the month of April. It includes a Super Starter Bank filled with over $450 worth of products and supplies to help you get started with your business. To qualify for this deal, you must enroll as a new Pampered Chef consultant during the month of April and purchase the Super Starter Kit for $99. The Super Starter Bank includes a variety of Pampered Chef products, such as kitchen tools, cookware, and food items. The products in the Super Starter Bank cannot be customized, but they are carefully selected to provide you with a well-rounded assortment of items to get
basketmom2
Hi, April is my 3rd super starter month and I have money in the bank to purchase goodies! How long do I have to make my selection? Thanks guys.:)

Congratulations! I'm not exactly sure, but I would think you need to redeem your bank on the last day of your SS3. I suggest you use them now!

Hi there! Congratulations on your 3rd super starter month! You have until the end of the month to make your selection. Happy shopping!

1. What is "Get Ready to Shop with Super Starter Bank - April's 3rd Month Deal!"?

"Get Ready to Shop with Super Starter Bank - April's 3rd Month Deal!" is a special promotion offered to new Pampered Chef consultants who join during the month of April. It includes a Super Starter Bank filled with over $450 worth of products and supplies to help you get started with your business.

2. How do I qualify for this deal?

To qualify for this deal, you must enroll as a new Pampered Chef consultant during the month of April and purchase the Super Starter Kit for $99. This will automatically include the Super Starter Bank in your kit.

3. What products are included in the Super Starter Bank?

The Super Starter Bank includes a variety of Pampered Chef products, such as kitchen tools, cookware, and food items. The exact contents may vary, but the total value will always be over $450.

4. Can I customize the products in the Super Starter Bank?

The products in the Super Starter Bank cannot be customized, but they are carefully selected to provide you with a well-rounded assortment of items to get you started with your business.

5. Is this deal available in all countries where Pampered Chef operates?

Unfortunately, this deal is only available in the United States and Canada. It is not available in other countries where Pampered Chef operates.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Brandi2007
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
4kids4me
  • MelissaK
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
DanielleQ
  • dexheimers