• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Kit 2 & 3 or Kit 3 plus an Extra Kit? Making Sense of Super Starter Kits

In summary, Kit 2 includes a variety of kitchen tools and gadgets, such as a paring knife, cutting board, measuring cups and spoons, and a baking dish. Kit 3 includes everything in Kit 2 plus additional items like a blender, food processor, and cookware set. You can customize your Super Starter Kit by choosing either Kit 2 or Kit 3 as your base kit and then adding on any additional items from our Extra Kit selection. The cost for Kit 2 & 3 ranges from $109-$159, while Kit 3 plus an Extra Kit can range from $139-$209. These kits are suitable for both experienced chefs and beginners, as they come with instructions and recipe ideas. All Pampered
bean1294
I qualified for Super Starter Month 1 and had addtional $ credit towards my next SS kit. I had zero dollars sales for month 2. But for month 3 I have enough for another kit. Do I get kit 2 or 3? If I have an additional 1750 (enough for 2) which kit do I get? Kit 2 & 3 or Kit 3 plus one of the extra kits? Does that make sense?

You will get the 3rd kit since you qualified in your ss3 and if you had a bank reserve equalling 1250 in sales then you get to pick another kit from the additional section

Oh thank you!

What is included in Kit 2 and Kit 3?

Kit 2 includes a variety of kitchen tools and gadgets, such as a paring knife, cutting board, measuring cups and spoons, and a baking dish. Kit 3 includes everything in Kit 2 plus additional items like a blender, food processor, and cookware set.

Can I customize my Super Starter Kit?

Yes, you can customize your Super Starter Kit by choosing either Kit 2 or Kit 3 as your base kit and then adding on any additional items you want from our Extra Kit selection.

How much does Kit 2 & 3 or Kit 3 plus an Extra Kit cost?

The cost of these Super Starter Kits varies depending on which kit and extra items you choose. Kit 2 & 3 ranges from $109-$159, while Kit 3 plus an Extra Kit can range from $139-$209.

Do I need to have any cooking experience to use these kits?

No, these kits are designed for both experienced chefs and beginners. Our kitchen tools and gadgets are easy to use and come with instructions and recipe ideas to help you get started.

Is there a warranty for these kits?

Yes, all of our Pampered Chef products come with a limited lifetime warranty. If you experience any issues with your kit, please reach out to our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
PamperedGinger
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
kspry
  • erinyourpclady
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies