• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Save Big with Mar/Apr Bookings: Don't Miss Out on Super Savings!

In summary, the "Super Savings" promotion is a limited time offer from Pampered Chef that offers discounted prices and exclusive deals on select products during the months of March and April. These deals can be accessed by shopping online or attending a party hosted by a consultant. Not all products are included in the promotion and it cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts. There is no limit to the number of deals that can be purchased, but they are only available while supplies last.
PampChefJoy
Gold Member
For those of you who are booking ahead....

I will change up the wording for the recruiting opportunity when/if a new promotion is announced for March.

Attachments

• SuperSavings-MarApr2010.doc
    752 KB · Views: 467
  • SuperSavings-MarApr2010.pdf
    532.4 KB · Views: 324
Joy where did you find the information on the April specials did I miss something?

It's in the special CN that got snuck onto CC for a little while a few weeks ago.

Oh I guess I didn't even see it up on there I will have go to and see if it is there thanks :)

what is the link for it? I didn't see it

It was posted but then they took it down... I think they will post it next week again.

It's not there now. HO has stated that Spring Launch stuff will be up on Monday. So look for the SECN (special edition consultant news, for newbies) then.

Awesome! Thanks Joy. The only bummer about Launch was not getting the April specials. You made my day :)

I was kinda bummed that we didn't get it at the spring launch meeting but oh well I have enought to keep me busy lol

1. What is the "Super Savings" promotion?

The "Super Savings" promotion is a special offer from Pampered Chef that runs during the months of March and April. It includes discounted prices on select products and exclusive deals for customers.

2. How can I access the "Super Savings" deals?

To access the "Super Savings" deals, you can either shop online at Pampered Chef's website or attend a party hosted by a consultant. The deals will be automatically applied to your order at checkout.

3. Are all products on sale during "Super Savings"?

No, only select products are included in the "Super Savings" promotion. These products will be marked with a special "Super Savings" tag on the website or at a party.

4. Can I combine the "Super Savings" deals with other promotions or discounts?

No, the "Super Savings" deals cannot be combined with any other promotions or discounts. However, you can still earn Host Rewards on your order if you are hosting a party.

5. Is there a limit to how many "Super Savings" deals I can purchase?

No, there is no limit to how many "Super Savings" deals you can purchase. However, keep in mind that these deals are only available while supplies last.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• s.cape
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
s.cape
  • babywings76
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
chefann
  • kdangel518