• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Did I Achieve Success in My First 30 Days as a Pampered Chef Consultant?

In summary, the speaker achieved success as a Pampered Chef consultant in their first 30 days by staying organized, focused, and utilizing resources and training provided by the company. They also overcame the challenge of balancing their responsibilities at home with their new role. Their tips for new consultants include staying organized and focused, setting goals, and reaching out to friends and family for support. They also managed to balance being homebound by utilizing their time wisely and utilizing technology for virtual parties. In the future, the speaker's goals include growing their business, learning and improving as a consultant, and making a positive impact on others through Pampered Chef products and opportunities.
T1Pumper
I know I am probably having the honeymoon feelings of being new but if this feeling lasts like it has in my 17 year marriage...sales will be booming!

My hopefully short intro. Mom to 4 great kids that we homeschool. 3 of the children have Type 1 diabetes and I do as well. Our lives revolve around God and our family...which includes violin, viola, cello, guitar, flute and handbell lessons. Writing classes, church choir, doctor appointments and lesson plan schedules.

2 days short of my 30 days and I just submitted my largest party so far. 3 shows this month and I exceeded my $1250 goal. I did all of this while being homebound. Most days were spent with all of my materials spread around me like a half moon on my bed. Calls were made, paperwork sorted, taking inventory visually of all the products, shows created, orders made and shows submitted.

Congrats...

Awesome beginning! You will do great. Keep it up.

Congrats to you!! I am also in my "30 days" and I am 1/2 way there!! Keep up the great work!!!:D

1. How did you achieve success in your first 30 days as a Pampered Chef consultant?

I credit my success to my determination and hard work. I made sure to stay organized and focused, and I reached out to my friends and family to host parties and spread the word about Pampered Chef. I also took advantage of the resources and training provided by the company to learn more about the products and how to effectively market them.

2. Did you face any challenges during your first 30 days as a Pampered Chef consultant?

As a mom of four children, including three with Type 1 diabetes, my biggest challenge was finding the time to balance my responsibilities at home with my new role as a Pampered Chef consultant. However, I was determined to make it work and I found ways to incorporate my business into my daily routine.

3. What tips do you have for new Pampered Chef consultants to achieve success in their first 30 days?

First and foremost, stay organized and stay focused. Make a plan and set goals for yourself. Utilize the resources and training provided by the company to learn about the products and how to effectively market them. Also, don't be afraid to reach out to your friends and family to host parties and spread the word about Pampered Chef.

4. How did you balance being homebound with your responsibilities as a Pampered Chef consultant?

I made sure to utilize my time wisely and stay organized. I would spread out all of my materials and work on my business while at home. I also took advantage of technology to stay connected with my customers and host virtual parties. It may have been challenging at times, but I made it work and it paid off in the end.

5. What are your future goals as a Pampered Chef consultant?

My main goal is to continue growing my business and reaching more customers. I also want to continue learning and improving as a consultant, as well as helping others who may be interested in joining the Pampered Chef team. Ultimately, I want to make a positive impact in people's lives through the products and opportunities provided by Pampered Chef.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Canyon Chef
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Chefgailb
  • silly@hrt
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
KellyTheChef
  • gininana