• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Just Leveled Up to Level 2 - Exciting News from My Show!

In summary, Stacie had a great show last night and she sold DCB's and left with sales of $1340. Today a guest called and put the DCB on her order. Then the host called with 3 more orders. Stacie is now at $1512 in orders. She is excited about her success and is now at level 2 in SAT.
StacieB
Gold Member
I just had to share some exciting news about my show last night. :sing: There were 19 people there, I made the Chicken Fajitas and fresh salsa. I sold 4 DCB and left with sales of $1340. Today a guest called and put the DCB on her order. Then the host called with 3 more orders. I am now at $1512 in orders. I amd SO EXCITED!!! Level 2 in SAT in one show. At the $3000 level right now!! Thanks for letting me share!

Great job!

Way to go!!!

That's outstanding!! I'd be excited too!!

Whoot-whoot!

That is so awesome! Congratulations :)

That's most excellent! Congrats! WHOO WHOO!!

Nice! Good for you! You go girl!

great job!

Stacie that is absolutely AWESOME! Congrats. Let me ask you a question though. Whenever I make the fajitas in the DCB there is a lot of juice/water in the bottom. Do you have a secret on making these?

ditto on the above post, i am doing these at a show on sunday and would like a better presentation. i usually put whole thawed chicken breasts with our chipolte seasoning on them with sliced peppers and onions then take out and use salad choppers, very runny?
also when i do pass around salsa, someone always gets splashed with tomato juice, how do you do it.
and congrats on sat values.........you must have done a great presentation! pray mine goes half as well.
thanks,
laurie

I layer the peppers and onions first with chipotle rub, then put the three chicken breasts on top. I do slice the breasts in half for quicker cooking time. I find if the breasts are to thick it does take longer then the 15 minutes. I chop up the chicken in the baker with the Salad Chopper and then stir. By stirring together it does soak up some of the juice. People are impressed with the juice in the bottom as it shows that they are not dry from being cooked in the microwave.

While making the salsa, I will start the chopping process as the tomatoes do squirt some. I also guard the bowl with my hand and make it known that it will squirt a little.

Hope that helps.

Congrat's Stacie that is great news!

pkd09 said:
Stacie that is absolutely AWESOME! Congrats. Let me ask you a question though. Whenever I make the fajitas in the DCB there is a lot of juice/water in the bottom. Do you have a secret on making these?

I agree with Stacie B...the juice is impressive considering you only put in about 2 Tbsp of lime juice. I make a point to show this to the guests at shows so that they can imagine a roast out of the oven.
This recipe sells DCB's for me too and it's my go to recipe right now...hands down.
Oh, and I made it for dinne last night here too!

Just closed out the show at $1623.74. I am at 26% com on this too. Thanks for letting me share!

What an AWESOME show Stacie!! That is such a momentum booster!!

When I make my Salsa I usually use canned diced tomatoes. This stops the tomato squirt issue.

What does it mean to level up to Level 2?

Leveling up to Level 2 means that you have reached a certain sales milestone in your Pampered Chef business. This milestone is typically achieved by having a successful show with a certain amount of sales.

How do I know if I have leveled up to Level 2?

You will receive an email from Pampered Chef congratulating you on your achievement and informing you of your new level.

What are the benefits of reaching Level 2?

Leveling up to Level 2 comes with several benefits, including a higher commission rate, access to exclusive training and resources, and the opportunity to earn rewards and recognition.

How often can I level up to a new level?

You can level up to a new level at any time, as long as you meet the requirements for that level. However, most consultants achieve a new level every 3-6 months.

What should I do now that I have leveled up to Level 2?

Congratulations on your achievement! Now that you have leveled up to Level 2, it's important to continue hosting successful shows and building your business. Take advantage of the resources and training available to help you reach your goals and continue to level up in your Pampered Chef journey.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cookn' katie
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
christinaspc
Replies
Views
MGG
Replies
Views
chef131doreen