• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Super Excited

StacieB

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Mar 18, 2007
I just had to share some exciting news about my show last night. :sing: There were 19 people there, I made the Chicken Fajitas and fresh salsa. I sold 4 DCB and left with sales of $1340. Today a guest called and put the DCB on her order. Then the host called with 3 more orders. I am now at $1512 in orders. I amd SO EXCITED!!! Level 2 in SAT in one show. At the $3000 level right now!! Thanks for letting me share!

DebbieJ

Legend Member
Oct 6, 2005
Great job!

dannyzmom

Legend Member
Gold Member
Apr 11, 2005
Way to go!!!

mountainmama74

Advanced Member
Gold Member
Oct 21, 2009
That's outstanding!! I'd be excited too!!

nikked

Gold Member
Apr 10, 2005
Whoot-whoot!

Jolie_Paradoxe

Gold Member
Apr 15, 2009
That's most excellent! Congrats! WHOO WHOO!!

legacypc46

Gold Member
Oct 9, 2006
Yay! Great job!

dkitten13

Mar 23, 2009
Nice! Good for you! You go girl!

Tropicalburstqt2

Advanced Member
Gold Member
Dec 26, 2007
Way to go!! That's awesome!

Jen1409

Sep 2, 2009
great job!

pkd09

Future Director
Silver Member
Feb 20, 2006
Stacie that is absolutely AWESOME! Congrats. Let me ask you a question though. Whenever I make the fajitas in the DCB there is a lot of juice/water in the bottom. Do you have a secret on making these?

lauriedip

Apr 2, 2009
ditto on the above post, i am doing these at a show on sunday and would like a better presentation. i usually put whole thawed chicken breasts with our chipolte seasoning on them with sliced peppers and onions then take out and use salad choppers, very runny?
also when i do pass around salsa, someone always gets splashed with tomato juice, how do you do it.
and congrats on sat values.........you must have done a great presentation! pray mine goes half as well.
thanks,
laurie

StacieB

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Mar 18, 2007
I layer the peppers and onions first with chipotle rub, then put the three chicken breasts on top. I do slice the breasts in half for quicker cooking time. I find if the breasts are to thick it does take longer then the 15 minutes. I chop up the chicken in the baker with the Salad Chopper and then stir. By stirring together it does soak up some of the juice. People are impressed with the juice in the bottom as it shows that they are not dry from being cooked in the microwave.

While making the salsa, I will start the chopping process as the tomatoes do squirt some. I also guard the bowl with my hand and make it known that it will squirt a little.

Hope that helps.

pamperedpals

Gold Member
Mar 11, 2007
Congrat's Stacie that is great news!

lauradahl

Aug 22, 2008
Stacie that is absolutely AWESOME! Congrats. Let me ask you a question though. Whenever I make the fajitas in the DCB there is a lot of juice/water in the bottom. Do you have a secret on making these?

I agree with Stacie B...the juice is impressive considering you only put in about 2 Tbsp of lime juice. I make a point to show this to the guests at shows so that they can imagine a roast out of the oven.
This recipe sells DCB's for me too and it's my go to recipe right now...hands down.
Oh, and I made it for dinne last night here too!

StacieB

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Mar 18, 2007
Just closed out the show at $1623.74. I am at 26% com on this too. Thanks for letting me share!

Chef Kearns

Legacy Member
Gold Member
Feb 8, 2005
What an AWESOME show Stacie!! That is such a momentum booster!!

When I make my Salsa I usually use canned diced tomatoes. This stops the tomato squirt issue.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
raebates
Replies
Views
DebPC
Replies
Views
Niki Kate
Replies
Views