• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Super Cute Pink & Brown Pampered Chef Diaper Bag

In summary, the "Super Cute Pink & Brown Pampered Chef Diaper Bag" is made of durable and easy-to-clean polyester fabric and comes with a matching changing pad. It has a total of 9 pockets, including a large main compartment, 2 side bottle pockets, and multiple interior and exterior pockets for organization. The bag is also machine washable and can be used as a regular tote bag for work or other activities.
cammie_9
For Sale: Super Cute Pink & Brown PC Diaper Bag, Brand New, many useful pockets, with changing pad, purchased through Merrill. $20 + USPS shipping.

Email for a picture or if interested to: [email protected]

Since you only have 6 posts I'll let you know that you are posting this on the wrong board. You should probably move these listings to the Marketplace... you'll have more luck there I would think.

Hi there! I'm definitely interested in this diaper bag. Can you please send me a picture so I can see it? Also, could you tell me a little more about the bag, like the brand and size? Thank you!

1. What material is the "Super Cute Pink & Brown Pampered Chef Diaper Bag" made of?

The diaper bag is made of durable and easy-to-clean polyester fabric, perfect for everyday use.

2. Does the bag come with a changing pad?

Yes, the "Super Cute Pink & Brown Pampered Chef Diaper Bag" includes a matching changing pad for on-the-go diaper changes.

3. How many pockets does the bag have?

The bag has a total of 9 pockets, including a large main compartment, 2 side bottle pockets, and multiple interior and exterior pockets for organization.

4. Is the bag machine washable?

Yes, the diaper bag can be machine washed on a gentle cycle and air-dried for easy cleaning.

5. Can this bag be used as a regular tote bag?

Yes, the "Super Cute Pink & Brown Pampered Chef Diaper Bag" is designed to be functional for both baby and mom, and can be used as a regular tote bag for work or other activities.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• heat123
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Chef Kearns
  • cammie_9
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
cammie_9
  • frozenchef