• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Super Bowl Sale Roundup: See Who's Offering Deals!

In summary, during the Super Bowl sale, Pampered Chef is offering discounts on select products and free shipping for orders over $75. Discounts and promo codes cannot be combined with the sale offers, but Host Rewards, credits, and gift cards can still be used. The sale is only available in the US and Canada and will run from January 28th to February 10th. However, items may sell out before the end of the sale, so shopping early is recommended. Standard return and exchange policies apply to all purchases during the sale.
melindag
who all is running a super bowl sale? Please share what you are doing!

I had a party booked on Super Bowl Sunday, but she changed the date when she realized it was the Super Bowl!

I am currently running a Super Bowl sale on my online clothing store. I am offering 50% off all NFL team apparel and accessories. I also have a special promotion where customers can receive a free Super Bowl themed t-shirt with any purchase over $50. So far, the response has been great and I'm hoping to attract even more customers during this big event. How about you? Are you running a Super Bowl sale as well?

What deals are being offered during the Super Bowl sale?

During the Super Bowl sale, Pampered Chef is offering discounts on select products, as well as free shipping on orders over $75. Some items may also be available at a reduced price when purchased in a bundle.

Can I use any discounts or promo codes during the sale?

Unfortunately, discounts and promo codes cannot be combined with the Super Bowl sale offers. However, you can still earn Host Rewards or use any existing credits or gift cards towards your purchase.

Is the Super Bowl sale available in all countries?

The Super Bowl sale is only available in the United States and Canada at this time. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause to our international customers.

How long will the Super Bowl sale last?

The Super Bowl sale will run from January 28th to February 10th. However, some items may sell out before the end of the sale, so we recommend shopping early to secure your desired products.

Can I return or exchange items purchased during the Super Bowl sale?

All purchases made during the Super Bowl sale are subject to our standard return and exchange policy. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefmelody
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Teresa Lynn
  • jkendall
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
jkendall
  • otisbg