• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Game Day Recipes: Easy and Delicious Ideas for Your Super Bowl Party

I'll have to double the recipe next time!I love the pizza dip (from All The Best). We had that New Year's Eve. My friends loved it.
sandilou
Silver Member
Looking ahead to January, my host is doing a party a few days after Christmas and wants some game/super bowl recipes. What are your favorites for that type of party? I am brain dead and can't think of anything besides the Taco Dip. It should be something guys would like.

TIA,
Sandi

Classic Mini Cheeseburgers!

Yes, definitely the mini cheeseburgers. You can also do a quick taco dip. It doesn't take alot of work, but it's a great game-day appetizer.

1 8-oz. pkg cream cheese
1 can Hormel No Beans chili
1 8-oz. pkg. shredded cheddar cheese

Put the cream cheese in the mini baker, soften in the microwave. Put the chili on top of the cream cheese (use the can opener so everyone can see how it works). Sprinkle cheese on top. You can use the UM and shred a block of cheese, or just by the pre-shredded. Personally, I hate the UM so I don't use it.

Microwave 4-5 minutes till cheese is melted. Your guest can snack on that while you make the cheeseburgers. This recipe also showcases the mini baker, and how it retains the heat.

"Your guest can snack on that while you make the cheeseburgers."

Hehehe. I must've been thinking of my last party when I made that typo! :rolleyes:

I did an Men-Only Game Day Show (the host has since signed and is now on my team!) and we did the Classic Mini Cheeseburgers, with the Touchdown Taco Dip, and then I did the Chocolate Peanut Butter Dump Cake in the DCB...very happy men!

What is the Chocolate Peanut Butter Dump Cake? Sounds yummy!

The Dip in the F/W SB is GREAT also!!

Kelly8 said:
What is the Chocolate Peanut Butter Dump Cake? Sounds yummy!

Kelly - it's just a choc. cake mix (I use DH Choc. Fudge), made according to pkg. directions, poured into the DCB, and then scoop a container of chocolate fudge frosting over the top using the med. scoop, and then do the same w/ a cup of peanut butter. Pop it in the micro. for 11-12 minutes (uncovered) and then spoon it out onto plates or bowls. The frosting and PB sink to the bottom, and when you spoon it out, it pours over the top and down the sides of the cake...be sure and have some vanilla ice cream on hand!

ChefBeckyD said:
Kelly - it's just a choc. cake mix (I use DH Choc. Fudge), made according to pkg. directions, poured into the DCB, and then scoop a container of chocolate fudge frosting over the top using the med. scoop, and then do the same w/ a cup of peanut butter. Pop it in the micro. for 11-12 minutes (uncovered) and then spoon it out onto plates or bowls. The frosting and PB sink to the bottom, and when you spoon it out, it pours over the top and down the sides of the cake...be sure and have some vanilla ice cream on hand!

Thanks so much! I always do the Chocolate cake at my shows, so this will be something new I can do for my oldies and even add to my DCB recipe flyer! Thanks a bunch!

Can someone please post the recipe for the classic mini cheeseburger AND jerk chicken nachos?

Thanks.

andreaskitchen2010 said:
Can someone please post the recipe for the classic mini cheeseburger AND jerk chicken nachos?

Thanks.

Both of those can be found on CC, under the recipe section. All the Season's Best cookbooks are on there (well, a certain amount of years worth anyway).

PamperedchefDaly said:
Yes, definitely the mini cheeseburgers. You can also do a quick taco dip. It doesn't take alot of work, but it's a great game-day appetizer.

1 8-oz. pkg cream cheese
1 can Hormel No Beans chili
1 8-oz. pkg. shredded cheddar cheese

Put the cream cheese in the mini baker, soften in the microwave. Put the chili on top of the cream cheese (use the can opener so everyone can see how it works). Sprinkle cheese on top. You can use the UM and shred a block of cheese, or just by the pre-shredded. Personally, I hate the UM so I don't use it.

Microwave 4-5 minutes till cheese is melted. Your guest can snack on that while you make the cheeseburgers. This recipe also showcases the mini baker, and how it retains the heat.

I make this dip ALL the time. SO easy. Oh and THANK YOU for saying that you hate the mandoline :) I'm not a fan either. I've been tryin to love it- but not so much :)

I love the pizza dip (from All The Best). We had that New Year's Eve. My friends loved it.

1. What are some easy appetizers to make for a Super Bowl party?

Some easy appetizer ideas for a Super Bowl party are bacon-wrapped smokies, buffalo chicken dip, mini sliders, loaded potato skins, and spinach artichoke dip.

2. Can you recommend any healthy options for Super Bowl snacks?

Yes, some healthy options for Super Bowl snacks include vegetable platters with hummus, fruit skewers, baked chicken wings, and roasted chickpeas.

3. What are some crowd-pleasing main dishes for a Super Bowl gathering?

Crowd-pleasing main dish options for a Super Bowl gathering include chili, pulled pork sandwiches, BBQ ribs, chicken wings, and loaded nachos.

4. Are there any vegetarian or vegan Super Bowl recipes available?

Yes, there are many delicious vegetarian and vegan Super Bowl recipes, such as black bean burgers, veggie chili, cauliflower buffalo wings, and vegan queso dip.

5. Can you suggest some quick and easy desserts for a Super Bowl party?

Some quick and easy dessert ideas for a Super Bowl party are brownies, cookies, chocolate-covered strawberries, fruit pizza, and football-shaped rice krispie treats.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• 1PamperedMommy
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
1PamperedMommy
  • 1PamperedMommy
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
sandilou
  • DebPC