• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Sun-Dried Tomato Herb Oil Dipping Seasoning

already...tired...)The garlic-parm would make a GREAT compound butter. YUM!! (I'm making chicken alfredo tonight for dinner just so that I can cook up some chicken with the garlic parm seasoning on it.)I am having the sun-dried tom on tortellini right now. I also used a bit of the basil blend canola oil and of course our salt. Yummo! (actually, my initial instinct was gnocchi, but I am all...already...tired...)
raebates
Staff member
Following the directions on the package, I fixed it "for bread dipping." I took it to last night's team meeting, and it was a huge hit! I served it with a French baguette from Panera. Darn tasty.

Haven't tried mine yet but was wondering what else we could use this for?

Do you think it would be good sprinkled on chicken and baked in the oven Rae?

It think it would be great for that. I also think it would be good sprinkled on buttered pasta.

rennea said:
Haven't tried mine yet but was wondering what else we could use this for?

Do you think it would be good sprinkled on chicken and baked in the oven Rae?

That's exactly what I'm doing tonight.

I used it on baked chicken breasts on Sunday. It was good. I just sprinkled it on like a rub.

I used the garlic parm in evoo last night - very good!

Good to know that they will have other uses as well :)

pamperedlinda said:
I used the garlic parm in evoo last night - very good!

I haven't received mine yet. I'm looking forward to putting it on popcorn. :) I love garlic and parm on popcorn.

Oh Rae that is a yummy idea!!!

I'm thinking I'm going to take Janet's recipe for Ranch Oyster Crackers, and use the garlic and parm in place of the dry ranch dressing.

If that turns out well (and I'm thinking it's going to!) then I'd like to try the same thing with pretzels and the Tomato Herb Seasoning.

Oooh, sounds yummy.

I used the garlic parm in my meatloaf the other night (yummy!) and used the sun dried tomato in meatballs for the guy's lunch late last week. They loved them.

I used the sun-dried tomato seasoning on our chicken tonight. It was okay. It wasn't bad - we'd eat it again but not great.

We also tried the garlic slicer with parmesan cheese and were disappointed at the size of the pieces. I guess we like the little pieces we get from the grater and the microplane.

Guess it wasn't our night.

BethCooks4U said:
I used the sun-dried tomato seasoning on our chicken tonight. It was okay. It wasn't bad - we'd eat it again but not great.

We also tried the garlic slicer with parmesan cheese and were disappointed at the size of the pieces. I guess we like the little pieces we get from the grater and the microplane.

we had that last night and loved it. something a little different than the normal seasonings we use..

BethCooks4U said:

I haven't tried the garlic slicer with parm cheese, but with GARLIC IT ROCKS! Give it a try and you'll LOVE It too!

And I love the bread dippings too!!

vwpamperedchef said:
I haven't tried the garlic slicer with parm cheese, but with GARLIC IT ROCKS! Give it a try and you'll LOVE It too!

And I love the bread dippings too!!

what did you make with the garlic Vanessa?

I like your idea on the crackers Becky! :)

Do you think it would be good in Drop Biscuits? You know like the Cheddar ones at Red Lobster?

pamperedlinda said:
what did you make with the garlic Vanessa?

Nothing, lol, tried it at our meeting last night, it and the peeler was amazing.

I'd love to put some in my rice!Is it salty? I noticed it contains salt, so that is my only hesitation.

pampered1224 said:
Do you think it would be good in Drop Biscuits? You know like the Cheddar ones at Red Lobster?

Hmmm, this might be good - but you'd need to be careful how much you added to the dough, because it's fairly strong.

You could also add some to some melted butter, and brush the tops with it if you think they still need some extra flavor after baking!:chef:

It would be good mixed into butter to make compound butter. Then you'd have the flavor but people could control it a little by using more or less butter on their bread.

Ann, you are so full of good ideas!

Aw, shucks. :blushing:
The garlic-parm would make a GREAT compound butter. YUM!! (I'm making chicken alfredo tonight for dinner just so that I can cook up some chicken with the garlic parm seasoning on it.)

I am having the sun-dried tom on tortellini right now. I also used a bit of the basil blend canola oil and of course our salt. Yummo! (actually, my initial instinct was gnocchi, but I am all out!)

The Parmesan Garlic is really yummy on popcorn. I'm trying it on pork chops tonight.

I put some on some butter macaroni today, and I wasn't too sure about it. I'll have to try it again another way to decide.

I just had a yummy thought. Next time I have some refrigerated biscuits around I might try doing some garlic pull-apart bread with the Parmesan Garlic Oil Dipping Seasoning. I can almost taste it now.

1. What are the ingredients in the Sun-Dried Tomato Herb Oil Dipping Seasoning?

The Sun-Dried Tomato Herb Oil Dipping Seasoning is made with a blend of sun-dried tomatoes, herbs, and spices including oregano, basil, and garlic.

2. How should I use the Sun-Dried Tomato Herb Oil Dipping Seasoning?

This versatile seasoning can be used as a dip for bread, crackers, or vegetables, or as a marinade for meats and vegetables. It can also be added to sauces or sprinkled on top of salads for added flavor.

3. Is the Sun-Dried Tomato Herb Oil Dipping Seasoning gluten-free?

Yes, the Sun-Dried Tomato Herb Oil Dipping Seasoning does not contain any gluten-containing ingredients.

4. How long does the Sun-Dried Tomato Herb Oil Dipping Seasoning last?

The seasoning has a shelf life of about 2 years if stored in a cool, dry place. Once opened, it should be used within 6 months for optimal flavor.

5. Can I make my own Sun-Dried Tomato Herb Oil Dipping Seasoning at home?

While we encourage experimentation in the kitchen, we recommend using our pre-made Sun-Dried Tomato Herb Oil Dipping Seasoning for the most consistent and delicious results.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefheidi2003
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
chefheidi2003
  • vgibsonrn
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
vgibsonrn
  • PampMomof3