• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fun Summer Theme Shows: PJ Brunch, Flip-Flops, Salads, and Grilling with Prizes!

In summary, the PJ Brunch Show, The Fun Flip Flops Show, Funtastic Salads Show, Grill It Up Show, and The Thrill of the Grill all sound like they would be lots of fun!
pcchefjane
Gold Member
We did a brainstorming session at our Cluster Meeting on Monday night and I thought I would share the Theme Shows my Team came up with. The more I think about these, the more fun they sound to me!

My PJ Brunch Show lets you come in your PJs for a yummy recipe and lots of fun! We will make either Ham & Cheese Breakfast Squares or Mini Ham Puffs and have fresh fruit. I'll give a prize for wildest and most colorful PJs.

I also have a Fun Flip-Flops Show. I will make either the Double Chocolate Mousse Cups or the Tropical Torte with Fresh Pineapple. I'll have prizes for the wildest and most colorful flip-flops!

I also have Funtastic Salads Show. We'll make Cheeseburger Salad and Bow-Tie Pasta Salad. I'm asking each guest to bring a vegetable and will give a prize ... Read Morefor the Most Unusual Vegetable and Funniest Shaped Vegetable.

I also have the Grill It Up Show. We'll do shrimp and vegetables in the BBQ Grill Basket, making kabobs without skewers. It can be a couples show as well. I'm asking each guest to wear colorful shirts. I'll give a prize for the Wildest and Most Colorful Shirt. If it is a Couples Show, ladies can make salad and dessert. Guys can grill the shrimp and vegies. I'll bring the BBQ Grill Basket, BBQ Tools, BBQ Mitts, Citrus & Basil Rub for the grilling part. My SIL owns the grill stuff! LOL!

My director sent me an email with a Cold Stone show attachment. It had recipes for the host to choose from and then another sheet for the customers with additional flavor options. The difference from previous "cold stone" shows I've seen was that it didn't involve a stone put in the freezer. It said to put all the ingredients in a stainless steel bowl and mix it up with the Mix' N Chop.

This would be great to do in July which is National Ice Cream Month!

NooraK said:
My director sent me an email with a Cold Stone show attachment. It had recipes for the host to choose from and then another sheet for the customers with additional flavor options. The difference from previous "cold stone" shows I've seen was that it didn't involve a stone put in the freezer. It said to put all the ingredients in a stainless steel bowl and mix it up with the Mix' N Chop.

This would be great to do in July which is National Ice Cream Month!

Could you attach that here for all of us? I think that would be fun as well. You could even get sets of the Prep Bowls and let each person make their own mini-sundae using the Cold Stone Show theme! Oh yummm....now I want ice cream! LOL!

They've blocked outside email address at work. I'll try to remember to do it from home tonight.

Here it is.

The one thing I didn't understand was why you would portion out the ingredients into the guests' bowls first, and then have them dump them into the big bowl. If you're giving everyone the same amount, can't you just do a head count?

Attachments

• coldstoneshows.doc
    99.5 KB · Views: 560
Here is the flyer I have made for my 4 theme shows. Those everyone would like to see it. I already have one Host that has emailed me asking for my open Saturday dates! WOOHOO! She is also a former consultant who is thinking about getting back in! I had to google pajamas and hawaiian shirts to get those pictures! LOL! I ended up getting those from catalogs online!

Attachments

• SUMMER THEME SHOWS.doc
    419.5 KB · Views: 948
NooraK, I think each guest is supposed to get to use the mix n' chop and bowl separately (to see how great they are). So, you probably want to have a few bowls for them to do the mixing in, so they can then dump their stuff back into their small bowls for eating. At least, that was what I got out of it. I hope that makes sense.

If you use the stainless steal mixing bowls would you put those in the freezer first to get them cold or does it matter? Also, I saw cute colorful plastic bowls at the Dollar Store that would work perfect for this type of party. gonna git someone to do this soon. Maybe me and the hubby will have to try it first!!! LOL

My favorite Summer theme show is called "The Thrill of the Grill". It is so easy. I have the host get assorted veggies and a slab of turkey breast and tortillas. Tossing everything in olive oil and PC seasoning then grilling whole or halved and then chopping, slicing, dicing after the cooking to make tortillas. Easy, healthy, and get people outside...

I just found this thread, I'll have to try some of these! Thanks!

france59 said:
NooraK, I think each guest is supposed to get to use the mix n' chop and bowl separately (to see how great they are). So, you probably want to have a few bowls for them to do the mixing in, so they can then dump their stuff back into their small bowls for eating. At least, that was what I got out of it. I hope that makes sense.

AHA! :thumbup: That makes SO much more sense!

What is the purpose of a Summer Theme Show?

The purpose of a Summer Theme Show is to showcase and promote Pampered Chef products that are perfect for summer cooking and entertaining. These products are specifically curated to make summer cooking and hosting easier and more enjoyable.

What kinds of products are featured in a Summer Theme Show?

There are a variety of products featured in a Summer Theme Show, including outdoor grilling tools, refreshing drink mixes, and colorful servingware. These products are designed to help you create delicious summer meals and make entertaining a breeze.

Can I earn any rewards or discounts by hosting a Summer Theme Show?

Yes, as a host of a Summer Theme Show, you can earn free and discounted products based on the total sales from your show. You can also receive exclusive host-only specials and discounts, as well as have the opportunity to book future parties with your guests.

Do I need to have a large outdoor space to host a Summer Theme Show?

No, you do not need a large outdoor space to host a Summer Theme Show. While some products may be geared towards outdoor cooking and entertaining, there are also plenty of items that can be used indoors. Plus, you can always partner with a friend or family member who has a larger space if needed.

Can I customize the menu for my Summer Theme Show?

Yes, you can absolutely customize the menu for your Summer Theme Show. Pampered Chef offers a variety of recipe options that are perfect for summer, but you are free to choose whichever recipes you think will best suit your guests' tastes and preferences.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedpals
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • OhmyDLM
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pcheframsey
  • chefann