1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Theme Show Summer theme shows

1. pcchefjane

pcchefjane Senior Member Gold Member

We did a brainstorming session at our Cluster Meeting on Monday night and I thought I would share the Theme Shows my Team came up with. The more I think about these, the more fun they sound to me!

My PJ Brunch Show lets you come in your PJs for a yummy recipe and lots of fun! We will make either Ham & Cheese Breakfast Squares or Mini Ham Puffs and have fresh fruit. I'll give a prize for wildest and most colorful PJs.

I also have a Fun Flip-Flops Show. I will make either the Double Chocolate Mousse Cups or the Tropical Torte with Fresh Pineapple. I'll have prizes for the wildest and most colorful flip-flops!

I also have Funtastic Salads Show. We'll make Cheeseburger Salad and Bow-Tie Pasta Salad. I'm asking each guest to bring a vegetable and will give a prize ... Read Morefor the Most Unusual Vegetable and Funniest Shaped Vegetable.

I also have the Grill It Up Show. We'll do shrimp and vegetables in the BBQ Grill Basket, making kabobs without skewers. It can be a couples show as well. I'm asking each guest to wear colorful shirts. I'll give a prize for the Wildest and Most Colorful Shirt. If it is a Couples Show, ladies can make salad and dessert. Guys can grill the shrimp and vegies. I'll bring the BBQ Grill Basket, BBQ Tools, BBQ Mitts, Citrus & Basil Rub for the grilling part. My SIL owns the grill stuff! LOL!

May 21, 2009
  2. NooraK

NooraK Legend Member Gold Member

My director sent me an email with a Cold Stone show attachment. It had recipes for the host to choose from and then another sheet for the customers with additional flavor options. The difference from previous "cold stone" shows I've seen was that it didn't involve a stone put in the freezer. It said to put all the ingredients in a stainless steel bowl and mix it up with the Mix' N Chop.

This would be great to do in July which is National Ice Cream Month!

May 21, 2009
  3. pcchefjane

Could you attach that here for all of us? I think that would be fun as well. You could even get sets of the Prep Bowls and let each person make their own mini-sundae using the Cold Stone Show theme! Oh yummm....now I want ice cream! LOL!

May 21, 2009
  4. NooraK

They've blocked outside email address at work. I'll try to remember to do it from home tonight.

May 21, 2009
  5. NooraK

Here it is.

The one thing I didn't understand was why you would portion out the ingredients into the guests' bowls first, and then have them dump them into the big bowl. If you're giving everyone the same amount, can't you just do a head count?

Attached Files:

May 21, 2009
  6. pcchefjane

Here is the flyer I have made for my 4 theme shows. Those everyone would like to see it. I already have one Host that has emailed me asking for my open Saturday dates! WOOHOO! She is also a former consultant who is thinking about getting back in! I had to google pajamas and hawaiian shirts to get those pictures! LOL! I ended up getting those from catalogs online!

Attached Files:

May 21, 2009
  7. france59

france59 Novice Member Gold Member

NooraK, I think each guest is supposed to get to use the mix n' chop and bowl separately (to see how great they are). So, you probably want to have a few bowls for them to do the mixing in, so they can then dump their stuff back into their small bowls for eating. At least, that was what I got out of it. I hope that makes sense.

May 25, 2009
  8. Aunticooks

Aunticooks Member Gold Member

If you use the stainless steal mixing bowls would you put those in the freezer first to get them cold or does it matter? Also, I saw cute colorful plastic bowls at the Dollar Store that would work perfect for this type of party. gonna git someone to do this soon. Maybe me and the hubby will have to try it first!!! LOL

May 25, 2009
  9. Deb Bixler

Deb Bixler Member Gold Member

My favorite Summer theme show is called "The Thrill of the Grill". It is so easy. I have the host get assorted veggies and a slab of turkey breast and tortillas. Tossing everything in olive oil and PC seasoning then grilling whole or halved and then chopping, slicing, dicing after the cooking to make tortillas. Easy, healthy, and get people outside...

May 25, 2009
  10. VeronicaW

VeronicaW Advanced Member Gold Member

I just found this thread, I'll have to try some of these! Thanks!

Jun 24, 2009
  11. NooraK

AHA! :thumbup: That makes SO much more sense!

Jun 24, 2009
Have something to add?