• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Top Summer Party Ideas and Recipes for a Fun Season

Grilled Pineapple Sundaes with the Kernel Cutter...I have never heard of that before! Sounds like a great idea!
stefani2
What are some cool ideas for summer parties? What about recipes specific for summertime? Any ideas are appreciated. :)

The obvious ones: Hawaiian, Tropical, Beach, Poolside

I am sure someone is much more creative than me.

Ice Cream Socials,
Cheeseburgers In Paradise (Jimmy Buffet theme - grill burgers, or make Cheeseburger Salad),
I still like to do the "It's A Wrap" theme (It's in the theme show archives) featuring Wrap Sandwiches...

I love doing ice cream socials, grill parties, and couple parties in the summer. I always have fun doing a "cook off" between the women and men- especially when the weather is nice and we can be out on the deck or patio.

Tell me more about your couples parties. I have two coming up in June! I am new and need help!!!

Hawaiian Luau (Chicken & Pineapple Kebobs- now with the Pineapple Rum Sauce and Pineapple Upside Down Cake in Fluted Stone)

Beach Boys (California Club Pizza and Triple-Citrus Mojitos or Pina Colada Upside Down Cake

I hadn't thought of the Jimmy Buffet one... I'm going to borrow that one too!! Thx!

Trish

How do I make the Pineapple Upside Down Cake in the fluted stone? Everyone loves the Pina Colada Upside Cake in the skillet, but the stoneware would be even easier (I'm assuming it's cooked in the microwave)

Heat 1 stick of butter, 1 cup of dark brown sugar and 1 med. size can of crushed pineapple (or 1/4 of fresh pineapple (Pineapple Wedger) crushed with Mix 'N Chop) in saucepan until dissolved. Mix a Duncan Hines pineapple cake mix with 3 eggs and 16 oz of sour cream in Batter Bowl. Pour tepid mixture from saucepan into fluted pan and spoon cake mix on top, then microwave on high for 13 minutes. Place on cooling rack, let rest 10-15 minutes and then turn out and serve.

I've heard some make the pineapple "sauce" in the micro-cooker too, but I don't know how long it's in the microwave before the butter and sugar dissolve with the pineapple. You will need the juice from the fresh pineapple though!

Here is something I just got from my up-line. It has so many GREAT idea's!!

Attachments

• SummerBookingideas-collage.doc
    1.3 MB · Views: 561
Crystal Patton said:
Here is something I just got from my up-line. It has so many GREAT idea's!!

Love this - its great!

Can someone explain the Ice Cream Social to me???? I'm sure its obvious but I just thought I'd ask so I don't overlook something!

There are two ways that I know of to do an Ice Cream Social. One is to have stations with different things that guests can use to build their own sundae, like chop nuts with the chopper, slice strawberries with the ESP, scoop ice cream with the dipper, cool whip from the EAD etc.There's also a "No Cold Stone" show I recently got a hand out on which involves putting the ingredients for each serving into a S/S bowl and mixing them up with the Mix 'N Chop. There's another similar thread somewhere with attachments.

I would love to do one for college kids and their parents, any ideas?? My cousin booked a show and her daughter leaves in August for college, many of her daughter's friends parents will be at the party so we are hoping to go with a college theme "College Survival".

Does anyone know how to do the pizza on the grill? Can you do it gas and charcoal?

Thanks

Judy

I do pizza on the grill when I am camping. I have used both charcoal and gas. I like gas a little better because you can monitor the temp better.

Mindy

I did the Italian-Style Grilled Pizza at one of my June shows. It was a HUGE hit! Plus, it was fast and easy. We also did Grilled Pineapple Sundaes, which let me demo the Pineapple Wedger and the Kernel Cutter. It was a great show.

Italian style grilled pizza...sounds familiar, but I'm not placing it. Where can you find this recipe?

What are some fun and easy summer party themes?

Some popular summer party themes include tropical luau, backyard BBQ, pool party, and outdoor movie night. These themes are great for both adults and kids and can be easily customized to fit your own personal style.

What are some refreshing summer drink recipes?

Some refreshing summer drink recipes include strawberry lemonade, watermelon mint cooler, and peach sangria. You can also make non-alcoholic versions of these drinks by substituting the alcohol with sparkling water or lemon-lime soda.

What are some delicious summer grilling recipes?

Some delicious summer grilling recipes include grilled chicken skewers, marinated flank steak, and grilled vegetable kabobs. You can also add some variety by grilling fruits like peaches and pineapples for a sweet and savory addition to your meal.

How can I keep my summer party menu light and healthy?

You can keep your summer party menu light and healthy by incorporating fresh fruits and vegetables, opting for lean proteins like fish or chicken, and using healthier cooking methods like grilling or roasting. You can also offer a variety of salads and lighter side dishes.

What are some easy summer desserts to make?

Some easy summer desserts to make include fruit salsa with cinnamon chips, grilled peaches with honey and yogurt, and no-bake cheesecake parfaits. These desserts are simple to make and can be enjoyed by everyone at your summer party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefJen2012
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • msmileyface
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pchockeymom
  • ChefJWarren