• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Summer Recipes For Your Next Show: Get Inspired!

In summary, "Summer Recipes For Your Next Show: Get Inspired!" offers a diverse selection of easy-to-make recipes perfect for summer entertaining. These recipes include salads, BBQ dishes, fruit desserts, and more. They are also versatile and customizable to fit personal preferences and dietary restrictions. Basic kitchen equipment is all that is needed, though some recipes may require Pampered Chef tools, which can be purchased at a show or online. Additionally, there are vegetarian and vegan options available, marked with a "V" symbol for easy identification.
EMarth123
Just curious...what are your favorite recipes for summer shows?

I have a show coming up & I'm just at a loss for what to make...so I'm looking for ideas! Thanks!

I like to do any triffle when it's way to hot to cook, but I also like doing grilled pizza because it's done outside. But then again the DCB works wonder in the microwave without heating up the house!!!

I did grilled pizza last summer at just about every show. I made the three cheese garden pizza on the grill (now we can use the pizza pan) and if it rained we'd take it indoors to the bar pan.

LOVE to do Grilled Pizza! Other Summer favorites are Deluxe Cheeseburger Salad, Cool & Crunchy Chicken Taco Salad, or a Summertime Pantry Party - making dips and serving with chips, and fruits and veggies, and grilling chicken bites in the grill basket to serve with sauces.

Hi there! I am happy to share some of my favorite recipes for summer shows. One of my go-to recipes is a refreshing watermelon and feta salad with a balsamic glaze. It's light, flavorful, and perfect for hot summer days. Another crowd-pleaser is grilled shrimp skewers with a lemon garlic marinade. They are easy to make and always a hit with guests. For a sweet treat, I love making a fruit crisp using in-season fruits like peaches or berries. And of course, no summer show is complete without some delicious grilled burgers or kabobs. I hope these ideas inspire you for your upcoming show! Happy cooking!

What type of recipes can I expect to find in "Summer Recipes For Your Next Show: Get Inspired!"?

The "Summer Recipes For Your Next Show: Get Inspired!" collection includes a variety of delicious and refreshing recipes perfect for summer entertaining. You can expect to find recipes for salads, BBQ dishes, fruit desserts, and more!

Are the recipes in "Summer Recipes For Your Next Show: Get Inspired!" easy to make?

Yes, the recipes in "Summer Recipes For Your Next Show: Get Inspired!" are designed to be easy to make and perfect for any skill level. They also use simple and fresh ingredients that can be found at any grocery store.

Can I make substitutions or modifications to the recipes in "Summer Recipes For Your Next Show: Get Inspired!"?

Of course! Our recipes are meant to be versatile and customizable to fit your personal preferences and dietary restrictions. Feel free to make substitutions or modifications as needed.

Do the recipes in "Summer Recipes For Your Next Show: Get Inspired!" require special equipment?

No, our recipes are designed to be made with basic kitchen equipment. However, some recipes may require the use of Pampered Chef tools, which can be purchased at your next show or online.

Are there any vegetarian or vegan options in "Summer Recipes For Your Next Show: Get Inspired!"?

Yes, our collection includes a variety of vegetarian and vegan options. Look for the "V" symbol next to the recipe title to easily identify these options.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• 1PamperedMommy
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • chefsteph07
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
jendill
  • janezapchef