• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Promote Summer Products Starting June 1!

In summary, the new summer products being promoted starting June 1 include the Outdoor Taco Grill Rack, Deluxe Air Fryer, Citrus Press Juicer, Pineapple Corer, and Quick Cooker. These products can be purchased through a Pampered Chef consultant or on their website. Special deals and discounts are available, including a bundle discount for multiple purchases. These products can be used for outdoor cooking, with the exception of the Pineapple Corer and Juicer which can also be used indoors. They will be available for purchase until August 31st or while supplies last.
Cindycooks
Silver Member
Does anyone have a flyer or any ideas of promoting the summer products which will be available starting June 1? I want to get them to my customers but also place them around in shops etc. thanks! :)

It's time for June (in our heads), isn't it?! I'm going to be making up some hand-outs pretty soon for June (let me get through my Open Houeses this weekend first! :) ) and I'll post them up!!

How do I purchase these products in advance? I remember seeing a posting about this a couple of days ago and now I can't find it.... I'd like to purchase them through Pampered Partner.

Stephanie S said:
How do I purchase these products in advance? I remember seeing a posting about this a couple of days ago and now I can't find it.... I'd like to purchase them through Pampered Partner.
You can purchase all of the mid-season product for half price (about $35) by going under non-commission orders and then sample.

Consultant's cornerYou can also purchase them at half-price at Consultant's corner. My Business - My order - Sample packages

Looks as though on both Pampered Partner and in Consultants Corner I'm only able to get the Spring Sample packages. I'm interested in buying the BBQ tools, and ice cream sandwice maker in advance. Is there any way I can purchase those now before June 1st?

Chef Kearns said:
You can also purchase them at half-price at Consultant's corner. My Business - My order - Sample packages

When I go there I have the option of purchasing both the Spring/Summer and the Mid-Season. Maybe you should call Field Services or Customer service.

Have you downloaded "product update" in Pampered Partner?...

1. What are the new summer products being promoted starting June 1?

The new summer products being promoted starting June 1 include the Outdoor Taco Grill Rack, the Deluxe Air Fryer, the Citrus Press Juicer, the Pineapple Corer, and the Quick Cooker.

2. How can I purchase these products?

You can purchase these products through a Pampered Chef consultant or on our website.

3. Are there any special deals or discounts for these summer products?

Yes, there are special deals and discounts for these summer products, including a bundle discount when you purchase multiple products together.

4. Can these products be used for outdoor cooking?

Yes, the Outdoor Taco Grill Rack and the Deluxe Air Fryer are specifically designed for outdoor cooking, but all of the other products can be used both indoors and outdoors.

5. How long will these summer products be available?

These summer products will be available for purchase until August 31st or while supplies last.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Suzy Englert
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • krahema