• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Are Summer Host Coaching Letters Missing the Personal Touch?

In summary, Summer Host Coaching Letters are an effective way for direct sales consultants to stay connected with their hostesses during the summer months. These letters provide updates, tips, and encouragement for booking parties during the slower sales period. They are important because they help maintain a strong relationship with hostesses and can boost party bookings and sales. The frequency of these letters can vary, but they should include updates on specials, tips for successful parties, and personal messages. To make these letters stand out, consultants can add personal touches, exclusive offers, and engaging content.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
I have some gripes with these...they print up with the line under the host's name & date so they scream of "form letter" and they have no place for our name/contact info. Argh...:grumpy:

Anyone have any ideas how we can edit these?

Sorry, I'm just looking at them now. It seems like there's a lot of room at the top but I know thats not any help.... :(

I emailed HO and am hoping they'll fix the emails before it's too late to send them out.

Okay - I'm lost...what Summer Host Coaching letters are there from HO?

These letters were also mentioned at least once in the weekly newswire that comes out on Tuesdays.

I copy and past them into a regular email and send them that way. Worked very well for me over the holiday season

What are Summer Host Coaching Letters?

Summer Host Coaching Letters are communication tools used by direct sales consultants to stay in touch with their hostesses during the summer months. These letters provide updates on upcoming specials, tips for successful parties, and encouragement for hostesses to book parties during the slower summer season.

Why are Summer Host Coaching Letters important?

Summer Host Coaching Letters are important because they help consultants maintain a strong relationship with their hostesses during a typically slower sales period. By providing valuable information and incentives, these letters can help boost party bookings and sales during the summer months.

How often should I send out Summer Host Coaching Letters?

The frequency of Summer Host Coaching Letters can vary depending on individual preferences and the structure of your business. Some consultants may choose to send out a letter every week, while others may opt for bi-weekly or monthly letters. It's important to find a schedule that works best for you and your hostesses.

What should be included in a Summer Host Coaching Letter?

A Summer Host Coaching Letter should include updates on upcoming specials or promotions, tips for successful summer parties, and personal messages of encouragement to book parties during the slower summer months. You can also include reminders about hostess rewards and incentives for booking parties during this time.

How can I make my Summer Host Coaching Letters stand out?

To make your Summer Host Coaching Letters stand out, you can add personal touches such as handwritten notes, graphics or photos, and creative layouts. You can also include exclusive offers or discounts for hostesses who book parties during the summer. The key is to make the letters engaging and valuable for your hostesses to read.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cincychef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
finley1991
  • PampMomof3
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
finley1991
  • NooraK