• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did your Director make the top 50 and earn a trip to Chicago this summer?

I think he may have had a few people in the past, but I don't think he's actively been recruiting lately. My director and I each got the "You made the top 200" email, but knew we were long shots because we just did our normal sales. Obviously neither of us made the top 50, but I am curious to know what the #'s were.The minimum sales requirement was $30,000.
Becca_in_MD
Gold Member
I'm so excited for my Director. She made the top 50 and earned the trip to Chicago for later this month. She earned it before (I think it was 2 or 3 years ago when they did the last Chicago trip) but it's still exciting each time she sets a goal, works her biz, and achieves it.

Anyone else hear of the achievers?

Becca

A gal in my cluster won too. I am so excited for her.

That is way cool! What were their sales? My director and I each got the "You made the top 200" email, but knew we were long shots because we just did our normal sales. Obviously neither of us made the top 50, but I am curious to know what the #'s were.
Thanks!

A cluster-mate made it... Last time they did the challenge, I think she was #3. On a regular month, she has 10,000 in sales.

My guess is that the minimum was $30,000 in sales, or at least $10,000/month. The kicker for some people may have been the 3 qualified recruits by the end of Sept. Can't wait to see the full list of achievers, but we probably won't see the #s. It sounded like HO was in a rush to notify everyone yesterday. They've got to make travel arrangements for later this month.

The achievers list is in the PC Newswire with their sales and recruiting #s. David Meenan is not on the list. He has a relatively small downline so recruiting seems to not be much of a priority for him. I'm surprised that the sales level is very doable - ok, not based on my show schedule, but great for people selling $7,000/month :) I think Michael Reeves is the only guy on the list.

Congrats to all of the achievers! Enjoy!

Ouch. I was really a lot closer than I would have believed. Oh well.. it wasn't meant to be this time. :) Congrats to all of those who DID make it!!
Becca.... I don't think recruiting has really ever been his priority.

What is the Summer Fun 3-2-1 Challenge?

The Summer Fun 3-2-1 Challenge is a fun and interactive cooking challenge designed by Pampered Chef to help families and individuals get creative in the kitchen this summer. It consists of 3 easy, 2 medium, and 1 challenging recipe for a total of 6 recipes to try.

How can I participate in the Summer Fun 3-2-1 Challenge?

To participate in the Summer Fun 3-2-1 Challenge, simply sign up on our website and we will send you the challenge packet with all 6 recipes, along with tips and tricks to make the most out of the challenge. You can also join our Facebook community to share your creations and get inspiration from others.

Are the ingredients for the challenge recipes included in the packet?

No, the challenge packet only includes the recipes and cooking instructions. You will need to purchase the ingredients separately. However, most of the ingredients are pantry staples and can be easily found at your local grocery store.

Can I modify the challenge recipes to fit my dietary restrictions?

Absolutely! We encourage you to make the recipes your own and modify them to fit your dietary needs and preferences. We also provide alternative ingredient suggestions in the challenge packet for common dietary restrictions.

Is there a prize for completing the Summer Fun 3-2-1 Challenge?

While there is no official prize, we believe that the experience and memories you will create in the kitchen with your loved ones is priceless. Plus, we will be featuring some of the most creative and delicious creations on our social media platforms. So don't forget to tag us in your posts!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamela
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
PamperedChefDebi
  • chefloriray
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
KathyTPC
  • chefmeg