1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Summer Fun 3-2-1 Challenge

1. Becca_in_MD

Becca_in_MD Veteran Member Gold Member

I'm so excited for my Director. She made the top 50 and earned the trip to Chicago for later this month. She earned it before (I think it was 2 or 3 years ago when they did the last Chicago trip) but it's still exciting each time she sets a goal, works her biz, and achieves it.

Anyone else hear of the achievers?

Becca

Oct 6, 2009
  2. StacieB

StacieB Veteran Member Gold Member

A gal in my cluster won too. I am so excited for her.

Oct 6, 2009
  3. beckyjsmith

beckyjsmith Member

That is way cool! What were their sales? My director and I each got the "You made the top 200" email, but knew we were long shots because we just did our normal sales. Obviously neither of us made the top 50, but I am curious to know what the #'s were.
    Thanks!

Oct 6, 2009
  4. crystalscookingnow

crystalscookingnow Senior Member Gold Member

A cluster-mate made it... Last time they did the challenge, I think she was #3. On a regular month, she has 10,000 in sales.

5. Becca_in_MD

My guess is that the minimum was $30,000 in sales, or at least $10,000/month. The kicker for some people may have been the 3 qualified recruits by the end of Sept. Can't wait to see the full list of achievers, but we probably won't see the #s. It sounded like HO was in a rush to notify everyone yesterday. They've got to make travel arrangements for later this month.

Oct 6, 2009
  6. Becca_in_MD

The achievers list is in the PC Newswire with their sales and recruiting #s. David Meenan is not on the list. He has a relatively small downline so recruiting seems to not be much of a priority for him. I'm surprised that the sales level is very doable - ok, not based on my show schedule, but great for people selling $7,000/month :) I think Michael Reeves is the only guy on the list.

Congrats to all of the achievers! Enjoy!

Oct 6, 2009
  7. beckyjsmith

beckyjsmith Member

Ouch. I was really a lot closer than I would have believed. Oh well.. it wasn't meant to be this time. :) Congrats to all of those who DID make it!!
    Becca.... I don't think recruiting has really ever been his priority.

Oct 6, 2009
Have something to add?

Draft saved Draft deleted