• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Summer Flash Sale Flyer: Save Big with Our Limited-Time Deals!

In summary, the Summer Flash Sale Flyer is a special sales event offered by Pampered Chef during the summer season. It typically starts in June and ends in August, featuring discounted prices on select products such as grilling tools, outdoor entertaining essentials, and seasonal kitchen gadgets. Customers can still earn host rewards and use their consultant discount, but some products may be excluded. Orders can be placed through a consultant or on the company's website.
DebPC
Staff member
flash.png

Good news!The ability to add custom CSS to your cards is now available. To add it, just click on the "+" icon when you are in Cards view.You can also see a preview of the card with the added CSS.We hope this new feature will help you make your cards even more unique and stylish!

"Hey everyone, I just wanted to share my experience with a new skincare routine I've been trying out. I've been using a combination of serums, moisturizers, and face masks and my skin has never looked better! Has anyone else tried this routine or have any other skincare tips to share?"Great to hear that your new skincare routine is working well for you! I haven't tried that specific combination of products, but I've found that using a gentle cleanser, hydrating toner, and a good sunscreen has really improved my skin. I also like to incorporate a weekly exfoliation and a facial oil for added hydration. It's all about finding what works best for your skin type!

1. What is the Summer Flash Sale Flyer?

The Summer Flash Sale Flyer is a special sales event offered by Pampered Chef during the summer season. It features discounted prices on select products to help customers beat the heat and make delicious summer meals.

2. When does the Summer Flash Sale Flyer start and end?

The Summer Flash Sale Flyer typically starts in June and ends in August. However, specific dates may vary each year, so it's best to check with your Pampered Chef consultant or the company's website for the exact dates.

3. What products are included in the Summer Flash Sale Flyer?

The products included in the Summer Flash Sale Flyer vary each year, but they typically include popular summer-themed items such as grilling tools, outdoor entertaining essentials, and seasonal kitchen gadgets. You can find the full list of products in the flyer or on the company's website.

4. Can I still earn host rewards or use my consultant discount during the Summer Flash Sale Flyer?

Yes, you can still earn host rewards and use your consultant discount during the Summer Flash Sale Flyer. However, some products may be excluded from these discounts. It's best to check with your consultant or the company's website for more details.

5. How can I place an order for the products in the Summer Flash Sale Flyer?

You can place an order for the products in the Summer Flash Sale Flyer through your Pampered Chef consultant or on the company's website. If you don't have a consultant, you can also reach out to the company's customer service for assistance with placing an order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
LaRocca.PamperedChef
Replies
Views
dannyzmom
  • islandgurlchef
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Sheila