• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for a Summer Essentials Basket? Contact Me!

In summary, the Summer Essentials Basket includes a Quick Slice, a Flexible Cutting Mat, a Citrus Press, a Salad Chopper, and a Grill Pan. It is not customizable, but there are other options for personalized bundles. All items are dishwasher safe and made with high-quality materials. The basket can also be purchased as a gift with the option to add a personalized note.
dmfink
Looking to buy a summer essentials basket, anyone with one to sell please email me at [email protected] or send me a private message.

Thank You!

There is one on ebay....but price may get scary.
http://cgi.ebay.com/Pampered-Chef-Picnic-Basket-NEW-/180681906834?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2a117b1a92Only 1 bid as of this post...$41.99 plus $15 shipping. It closes in 21 hrs.

Seriously? That's for the basket only?

Thanks, yes the price is scary. Luckily, someone contacted me privately about selling me their basket, and so its on the way! I am really excited. This basket is hugely popular, it's crazy!Thanks for the heads up anyway.

1. What items are included in the Summer Essentials Basket?

The Summer Essentials Basket includes the following items: a Quick Slice, a Flexible Cutting Mat, a Citrus Press, a Salad Chopper, and a Grill Pan.

2. Can I customize the items in the Summer Essentials Basket?

Unfortunately, the items in the Summer Essentials Basket cannot be customized. However, we offer a variety of other products that you can mix and match to create your own personalized summer bundle.

3. Is the Summer Essentials Basket dishwasher safe?

Yes, all of the items in the Summer Essentials Basket are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.

4. Are the products in the Summer Essentials Basket made with high-quality materials?

Yes, all of the products in the Summer Essentials Basket are made with durable and high-quality materials to ensure they can withstand all of your summer cooking and entertaining needs.

5. Can I purchase the Summer Essentials Basket as a gift?

Yes, the Summer Essentials Basket makes a great gift for anyone who loves to cook and entertain during the summer. You can also add a personalized note to your order for a special touch.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dmfink
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
dmfink
  • BarbaraF
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
ShellBeach
  • cookinintexas