• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who Wants a Summer Essentials Basket for Only $40 + Shipping?!

In summary, the Summer Essentials Basket is a customizable gift basket that includes a variety of dishwasher safe kitchen tools and gadgets for the summer season. It can be personalized with help from consultants and delivery time will depend on location and shipping method.
Ginger428
Gold Member
Ok! People, lets see how much you REALLY love it!! 40.00 + shipping :D :D :D

I'm looking to buy it!!

Last edited:
MAN OH MAN I LOVE MINE WAY TO MUCH.... sorry. Hope you find one. :D

you can have mine!

Are you talking about just the basket or the whole set? Just the products alone (minus the basket) are valued at $43.50.

frozenchef said:
Are you talking about just the basket or the whole set? Just the products alone (minus the basket) are valued at $43.50.

Just the basket, do you have 1 for sale?

PMed you, Ginger :)

1. What items are included in the Summer Essentials Basket?

The Summer Essentials Basket includes a variety of must-have kitchen tools and gadgets for the summer season. Some of the items typically included are a vegetable peeler, citrus juicer, grill brush, ice cream scoop, and a watermelon slicer.

2. Is the Summer Essentials Basket customizable?

Yes, the Summer Essentials Basket can be customized to fit your specific needs and preferences. Our consultants can help you choose the perfect items to include based on your cooking and entertaining needs.

3. Are the items in the Summer Essentials Basket dishwasher safe?

The majority of the items in the Summer Essentials Basket are dishwasher safe, but we always recommend checking the individual product care instructions to ensure the best results.

4. Can I purchase the Summer Essentials Basket as a gift for someone?

Absolutely! The Summer Essentials Basket makes a great gift for anyone who loves to cook and entertain during the summer months. Our consultants can even help you create a personalized gift basket with a variety of products to fit any budget.

5. How long will it take to receive my Summer Essentials Basket?

The delivery time for the Summer Essentials Basket will vary depending on your location and shipping method chosen. Our consultants can provide you with an estimated delivery time when you place your order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dmfink
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
dmfink
  • dmfink
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
dmfink
  • PamperedchefDaly