• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Summer Conference- 2014- Who's Going?

In summary, the registration fee for Summer Conference is $200 and the registration process will open in waves: Priority registration opens May 14 to Team Leaders and above, Excellence Awards Achievers and those on track to earn Excellence Awards, and all Consultants who earn Free or Half-Price Registration in the April sales promotion. Senior Consultant registration will now open on Monday, June 2 at 10 a.m. (CT) and all Consultant registration will now open on Thursday, June 12 at 10 a.m. (CT). Registration closes on June 27, or when all spots have been reserved.

Are you going to 2014 Summer Conference?

• Yes, I can't wait!! :bounce:

Votes: 6 27.3%
  • No, darn it- I can't. :cry:

Votes: 14 63.6%
  • Maybe...not sure yet.

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • What is the big deal? What is it? :confused:

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
esavvymom
Staff member
So, who is going to NATIONAL CONFERENCE now that it is back?! I so wish I could go, but was wondering who is making the journey to Kentucky for conference. I heard (from an NED) that it might be an "every other year" thing. I hope they change their mind if this one is full!

Dear Consultant,

Due to popular demand, we are pleased to announce that we will be opening registration for Summer Conference to Senior Consultants and Consultants earlier than scheduled.

Senior Consultant registration will now open on Monday, June 2 at 10 a.m. (CT) and all Consultant registration will now open on Thursday, June 12 at 10 a.m. (CT).

We're expecting a full house and seats are limited, so don't delay in registering to ensure you get your seat! Also, pass along the word to your teams so we can make sure everyone is aware of this change to the registration schedule.

Priority Registration VIPs (Team Leaders and above, Excellence Awards Achievers, and April free and half-price registration promotion earners) - take advantage of being a VIP and act now! You need to register by Monday, June 2 at 9:59 a.m. (CT) to ensure your spot, as registration for Senior Consultants will open Monday, June 2 and will open for all Consultants on June 12. Registration closes on June 27, or when all spots have been reserved.

We're so pleased to see the excitement for Summer Conference and are looking forward to seeing all who attend in Louisville!

Great news! Happy they are bringing back the national conference. I can imagine it's a great way to boost morale and create connections.What dates is it being held?

Good question!
July 24-26, 2014 in Louisville, Kentucky.Info is on http://new.pamperedchef.com/cc/2014-style-summer-conference
The registration fee for Summer Conference is $200. Remember, you can use Pampered Chef® dollars towards the cost of your registration!Registration will open in waves:
  • Priority registration opens May 14 to Team Leaders and above, Excellence Awards Achievers and those on track to earn Excellence Awards, and all Consultants who earn Free or Half-Price Registration in the April sales promotion.
  • Registration for all Senior Consultants opens June 2 at 10 a.m. (CT).
  • Registration for all Consultants opens June 12 at 10 a.m. (CT).
  • Registration CLOSES at noon (CT) on Friday, June 27.
Space is limited to just 3,300 consultants though, so don't delay if you are wanting to go!

hmmm there is a possibility I could show up. Maybe we could organize a Chef Success lunch or after conference cocktail?

I wish I could make it, but we can't afford it. I feel lucky that I did get to go to New Director Academy at the beginning of the month.

I won't be there. I have a family obligation. It's not a bad obligation, but it's an obligation.

I hope it sells out though- so they at least offer it again. I just hope they give more warning next time. I think they notified us lower-level consultants, what, in April? or end of? Not much time really to plan and set aside the several hundred dollars you need, assuming you split a hotel with 3 other ladies! plus transportation.

Yes, Greg, we MUST have a ChefSuccess get together - even if it's short one. It's always fun to meet the people you've been "chatting" with! Count me in!

So anyone else sign-up for conference in the last month? It looks like they are offering a fair amount of goodies to bring home, which is ALWAYS cool. And they are bringing back the "surprise boxes". Nice. For those of you who have only been around since the last couple of years, they had these surprise boxes at National Conference that you could buy- varying sizes- $15, $25, etc. (I don't remember the exact prices, but something like that). Inside of them, you'd get a surprise mix of retired PC products. I remember one year, I got several sets of steak knives - still use them today. And FedEx is there so you can ship everything you get home, without having to take it home!Merrill is likely going to be there as well....about the only way I will buy from them these days, so you can see/feel/try-on the clothes first!I wish I could go, but hoping they offer this next year so I can plan for it. How about you guys?

I will be there! Let me know if you wanna get a group together!

I am getting pumped up about it!!! So excited to see Merrill and those surprise boxes plus come home with lots of free goodies!!!

Just a helpful hint...
If you are going to Summer Conference, and need to get from the Convention center to hotel, airport etc, don't waste your money on a taxi....Lyft is available in the Louisville/ Indiana area! Lyft is a ride sharing program that is much cheaper and friendlier than taking a cab! Plus you can get a free ride. If your interested in knowing more, msg me!

What is the date of the summer conference?

The summer conference will take place on July 15-18, 2014.

Where is the conference being held?

The conference will be held at the Marriott Hotel in downtown Los Angeles, California.

How much does it cost to attend the conference?

The registration fee for the conference is $350 per person. This includes access to all sessions, workshops, and networking events.

Who can attend the summer conference?

The summer conference is open to anyone in the industry looking to expand their knowledge and network with fellow professionals. All levels of experience are welcome.

How can I register for the conference?

You can register for the conference by filling out the online registration form on our website. Payment can be made via credit card or check. Early bird discounts are available until June 1st.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• hoosierchef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • PampMomof3
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
PampMomof3
Replies