• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Summer 2011 Step-Up-Your-Business Class

In summary, the Chef Success step-up class is available for those who don't have the option of taking the class with their upline. Participants must commit 5 weeks to working their business and participating in 5 group phone calls. If we get at least 10 participants who are serious about doing the assignments and the weekly calls, the class will be offered again.
Sheila
Gold Member
Last year, I offered a Chef Success step-up class for those of you who don't have the option of taking the class with your upline.I've had a few people ask about doing another one. So I figured I'd ask to see who's ready to commit 5 weeks to working your business and participating in 5 group phone calls to STEP UP YOUR BUSINESS???Here's the Consultant's Corner link to the info you'll need if you choose to participate: https://www.pamperedchef.com/repsonly/sales_training/stepup_overview.jspIf we get at least 10 who are serious about doing the assignments and the weekly calls, I'll do one. Since hubby's on the other side of the world, I'll have to work them around when my 2 & 3 year old children go to bed at night. They normally go down at 8, but sometimes we are running late. I'm thinking Tue nights at 9PM Central will work best for my schedule. Who's in?***Update*** JolieParadoxe (Laurie) is going to join in the fun & help run the class. So you guys get the knowledge of TWO Advanced Directors, not just one. ;)
***I'm stopping at 20 participants to allow them more involvement in the class***
***The class is now full***
I'm no longer accepting participants. Sorry!
Current participants:
  1. TropicalChef ~ Michele (Sheila's Team)
  2. towerbabel ~ Ruth (Sheila's Team)
  3. Brenda.the.chef ~ Brenda
  4. lt1jane ~ Jane
  5. Chef Yo ~ Yolanda
  6. SpiritdancerIA ~ Melissa
  7. Aynot ~ Tonya
  8. lockhartkitchen ~ Julie
  9. SueAdx ~ Sue
  10. sherri lynn ~ Sherri
  11. cpaylor ~ Christina
  12. pcsharon ~ Sharon
  13. forever their mom ~ Judith
  14. Esavvymom ~ Bobbi
  15. Chefa ~ Anita
  16. NikkeD ~ Nicole
  17. ilovpc ~ Fanny
  18. Teresa Lynn ~ Teresa
  19. Dina Atnip ~ Dina
  20. Jenna (Laurie's Team)
  21. ChefCKHall ~ CK

Last edited:
I'm in! I love all of your ideas and would love to be a 'sponge of knowledge':D

Depends on when it starts - the next few weeks are super busy with traveling and school starting. But if it starts around mid-August I would love it.

Awe, that's sweet Brenda.Sharon, I'm thinking about starting it next week. If you could fit in the calls on Tue nights, you'd have all that BUSY exposure time to work the 3-2-1 Plan! I think it would actually be the BEST time to take the class since you'll be meeting new people and can implement the training to try & book shows with all the new people you are encountering on vacation (Catalog/Online Shows) and other parents that you meet the first few days of school. You might think about hitting up the PTA with a fundraiser for the school too! :D

I'm interested and would definitely need some butt-kicking to do my homework. If I tell my Director, she will happily oblige on that end of things. I have to use that darn phone!!!! I spend so much time on it at work sometimes that the last thing I want to do when I get home is make phone calls, but I spend just as much time on the computer but don't mind coming home and spending time on it. Probably because I'm locked into medical software at work...

Great! 2 of the girls on my team have already said they would like to participate too. So we are up to 4, maybe 5! ;)

Those of you who are interested, I'm starting a group in my Yahoo e-mail contacts to send updates on the class.
Please e-mail me at [email protected] with the following info:
Subject: SUYB 2011
Text: First & Last name and your Chef Success username.​

That way, I can just save your e-mail address (vs. dealing with typos like last year) & add you to the SUYB 2011 e-mail group. ;)

Got it, thanks! :D

We are up to 8 participants now!

We are up to 9 participants!

Add me in Sheila! I am on a recruiting train and want to continue with your great information.

I would love to join you too! Count on me ~ that should make 10!

Oops, I was counting the "maybe" participants! LOLWe are up to 9 who have confirmed that they are interested in participating. Bumping in case there are more interested in participating. ;)

I am interested, Sheila, and will be sending you my information pronto. Thanks!

Sheila, I just tried sending you the info via email and got a failure to deliver when I tried to send it. My name is Sherri Hoffman and my user name is Sherri Lynn.
My email is [email protected]
I'm not sure how this all works, but would love some encouragement and new ideas!

I added you to the list & e-mailed you. Check & see if you received it. ;)

Just sent my info!!!

We are up to 14 participants. Classes will start on Tue, I think I'll cut it off at 20 so that everyone can participate more. ;)

i would love to do it but just can't right now as i am preparing for joint surgery on both my jaw joints....just got over a heart scare...i have a heart murmur that got a little worse sooooo....have to re-focus a little and delete stress...rofl...HOW do you do that??? anyhooooooooo....let me know the next time you are doing it!!!!!!!!!
i will be keeping all of y'all in my prayers that your business will grow by leaps and bounds!!
~carla
[email protected]

(((Hugs))) I hope you start feeling better soon. And the best stress relief is talking about what's bothering you. Keeping it bottled up is where the issues arise. I can definitely attest to that having had 2 bouts of Shingles (the encore of Chickenpox, brought on by stress) AND a case of Bell's Palsy. Those happened in Japan. I've had more serious things happen in the states before & after Japan with no health issues because I have more people to talk to here! ;)

On the edge of yes...my AD asked if I would teach these with her...I do not know her time frame...can I sneak in at last minute or pop in and out??

Sheila,
Just what I need to ge the momentum going. Count me in. I'll be emailing you shortly.

Chefa

CK, you are funny! LOL Yes, you are welcome to observe & learn. ;)Anita, added you too!

We are up to 15! I'm cutting it off at 20 or when the first call happens on Tue, which ever comes first. ;)

We have 16 participants & room for 4 more! ;)

Please add me in Sheila. I would love to learn from you :) Plus I want to have a strong calendar by November and this class will help me do that. What info do u need from me? Name: Fanny, Email: [email protected]. What else?Thank you!

I just looked at the list of participants. Oh Goodie!!! Some of my favorite people here will be in class with me. I've already informed the husband that if our son is not in bed (like he should be, bedtime is 9PM CDT), it is HIS job to keep him OUT of the office so I can take my class. I've also asked my director to give me weekly butt-kicking phone calls.

ilovpc said:
Please add me in Sheila. I would love to learn from you :) Plus I want to have a strong calendar by November and this class will help me do that. What info do u need from me? Name: Fanny, Email: [email protected]. What else?

Thank you!

I just e-mailed you. Make sure you get it & reply to me in e-mail so I know that I got your e-mail right & there's no typos. Further instructions are in that e-mail. ;)

Okay, we have 18 participants, only 2 slots left!

[email protected] I am sure going to give this my all but if I do have a show on that day I must do it.

We now have a full class. Sorry, but I had to cut it off at 20 for participation purposes.

1. What is the Summer 2011 Step-Up-Your-Business Class?

The Summer 2011 Step-Up-Your-Business Class is a training program offered by Pampered Chef for consultants who want to increase their sales and grow their business. It consists of 5 weeks of assignments and 5 group phone calls with an advanced director.

2. What does the class entail?

The class includes 5 weeks of assignments that focus on different aspects of running a successful Pampered Chef business. These assignments may include setting goals, learning about new products, and improving customer relationships. There are also 5 group phone calls where participants can discuss their progress and ask for advice from an advanced director.

3. How do I participate in the class?

To participate in the class, you must be a Pampered Chef consultant and have access to the Consultant's Corner on the Pampered Chef website. You can find all the necessary information and materials for the class on the Consultant's Corner under the Sales Training section.

4. When are the group phone calls and how long do they last?

The group phone calls are scheduled for Tuesday nights at 9PM Central time. The calls will last approximately one hour, but may go longer depending on the discussion and questions from participants.

5. How many participants are allowed in the class?

The class is limited to 20 participants to ensure that everyone has the opportunity to actively participate and receive individual attention from the advanced directors leading the class. Once the class is full, no more participants will be accepted.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • naekelsey
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
frozenchef
  • Sheila