1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Urgent Suicide attempt...

1. nikked

nikked Senior Member Gold Member

One of my husbands troops just called. Her father shot himself in the neck sometime this evening. Her parents and two younger siblings have been living with her due to unemployment issues. The troop is a young airman who has had a lot of family stress this year. The police are not allowing them to return to their apartment tonight. The father is currently alive, but we do not know his condition at this time. I will send an update when I have one. Thank you for your prayers.

Apr 16, 2010
  2. nikked

nikked Senior Member Gold Member

Unfortunately, I just received word that he didn't make it. Please continue to pray for this young woman and her family. Thank you.

Apr 16, 2010
  3. pampchefsarah

pampchefsarah Senior Member Gold Member

Oh, Nicole, I'm so sorry! I will be praying for her, her family, and your husband having to deal with this.

Apr 16, 2010
  4. raebates

raebates Legend Member Staff Member

I'm so very sorry. Prayers said.

Apr 16, 2010
  5. pampered1224

pampered1224 Legacy Member Silver Member

So sorry to hear this. Prayers said.

Apr 16, 2010
  6. Sheila

Sheila Legend Member Gold Member

:( I'm so very sorry for her tragic loss. The police will have to investigate to verify that it was a self inflicted wound and not a murder. I worked in a smaller city and one of the local churches had a group of volunteers who would go out and do the "clean up" on this type of scene after they were given the okay from the investigators. It really made a difference for the family to not have to come back and do that horrible task after loosing a loved one. I truly hope that her city offers something like that to save her the heartache of having to face that chore. :(

Apr 16, 2010
  7. smart2cook

smart2cook Member Gold Member

I am so sorry, this family is in my prayers.

Apr 16, 2010
Have something to add?