• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Mexican Fiesta Theme Show: Chicken Enchilada Ring, Margaritas, and More Ideas!

In summary, for a Mexican fiesta themed show, it is suggested to make a chicken enchilada ring and margaritas in a quick stir pitcher. Consider adding a Mexican themed game or activity, such as making Mexican Wedding Ring cookies or playing a game with guests. Other ideas include making fresh salsa and guacamole, and showcasing the Mexican Chocolate Cream Pie and Mole Chicken Pizza. Additionally, incorporating interesting facts about Mexican cooking and ingredients can add to the fun of the show. Keeping things simple is key.
pamperedkel
I'm doing my first theme show tomorrow night (a mexican fiesta) I'm making the chicken enchilada ring and the margaritas in my quick stir pitcher. I would like to add one more mexican theme type thing like a short game or something. I would love any suggestions!

Thanks!
Kelly

I had a mexican themed show Tuesday night and I have one this coming Wednesday. I made fresh salsa and guacamole before the party and made the Mexican Chocolate Cream Pie and the Mole Chicken Pizza at the party. Next week I am making the Mexicali Cornbread squares. Yum! I hope that helps! :D

Maybe make some Mexican Wedding Ring cookies and put them on the Celebration Plate.

I've been bringing cookies to shows since I started my business. I show how perfect the bottoms are, not burnt. I sell quite a few flat stones just by bringing a cookie visual.

Lee Anne

Great ideasThanks Ladies, I was also wondering what else you do as far as the Mexican Theme goes. I have a few small decorations and I am going to wear a sombrero (just kidding :D ) But I was just hoping to find a little game to play or something.

Thanks,
Kelly

If you're already doing two recipes, i'd make the third one real simple - like guac and salsa in the small bowls with caddy - that also ties into the Nov hosts special!

(remember ... keep it simple, sweetie)

Mexican FiestaMexican Fiestas are really fun, but you don't have to do anything special. Just make lots of the Margaritas, add a little interesting info and a few quick tips about Mexican cooking or some of the ingredients.
For example, go to www.firegirl.com for some interesting facts about hot peppers to talk about while you are mixing in the Jalapeno peppers into The Chicken Enchilada Ring.
Then just do your normal kitchen show

I agree that simple is best!

What ingredients do I need for the Chicken Enchilada Ring?

The ingredients for the Chicken Enchilada Ring include cooked chicken, enchilada sauce, shredded cheese, diced onions, diced bell peppers, diced tomatoes, and crescent roll dough.

Can I make the Chicken Enchilada Ring ahead of time?

Yes, you can prepare the Chicken Enchilada Ring ahead of time by assembling the ingredients and refrigerating until ready to bake. You may need to adjust the baking time if the ring is cold when placed in the oven.

How do I make a margarita for the Mexican Fiesta Theme Show?

To make a margarita, you will need tequila, triple sec, lime juice, and ice. Combine all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth. You can also add fresh fruit or a splash of orange juice for added flavor.

What other ideas can I incorporate into the Mexican Fiesta Theme Show?

Other ideas for the Mexican Fiesta Theme Show could include serving chips and salsa, making homemade guacamole, setting up a build-your-own taco bar, and offering Mexican-inspired desserts such as churros or tres leches cake.

Can I customize the Chicken Enchilada Ring for dietary restrictions?

Yes, you can customize the Chicken Enchilada Ring for dietary restrictions by using alternative ingredients such as vegan cheese, gluten-free tortillas, or substituting the chicken for a meatless option like beans or tofu. You can also offer a variety of toppings for guests to choose from.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PCCHeather0506
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Chefgirl2
  • ChefJWarren
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • pamperedkel