1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Theme Show Suggestions please....

1. pamperedkel

pamperedkel Member

I'm doing my first theme show tomorrow night (a mexican fiesta) I'm making the chicken enchilada ring and the margaritas in my quick stir pitcher. I would like to add one more mexican theme type thing like a short game or something. I would love any suggestions!

Thanks!
    Kelly

Oct 27, 2005
  2. I had a mexican themed show Tuesday night and I have one this coming Wednesday. I made fresh salsa and guacamole before the party and made the Mexican Chocolate Cream Pie and the Mole Chicken Pizza at the party. Next week I am making the Mexicali Cornbread squares. Yum! I hope that helps! :D

Oct 27, 2005
  3. chef_leeanne

chef_leeanne Member Silver Member

Maybe make some Mexican Wedding Ring cookies and put them on the Celebration Plate.

I've been bringing cookies to shows since I started my business. I show how perfect the bottoms are, not burnt. I sell quite a few flat stones just by bringing a cookie visual.

Lee Anne

Oct 27, 2005
  4. pamperedkel

pamperedkel Member

Great ideas

Thanks Ladies, I was also wondering what else you do as far as the Mexican Theme goes. I have a few small decorations and I am going to wear a sombrero (just kidding :D ) But I was just hoping to find a little game to play or something.

Thanks,
    Kelly

Oct 27, 2005
  5. pamperedchristine

pamperedchristine Member Gold Member

If you're already doing two recipes, i'd make the third one real simple - like guac and salsa in the small bowls with caddy - that also ties into the Nov hosts special!

(remember ... keep it simple, sweetie)

6. Mexican Fiesta

Mexican Fiestas are really fun, but you don't have to do anything special. Just make lots of the Margaritas, add a little interesting info and a few quick tips about Mexican cooking or some of the ingredients.
    For example, go to www.firegirl.com for some interesting facts about hot peppers to talk about while you are mixing in the Jalapeno peppers into The Chicken Enchilada Ring.
    Then just do your normal kitchen show

I agree that simple is best!

Oct 27, 2005
Have something to add?

Draft saved Draft deleted