• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Suggestions for Kit Enhancement

In summary, the Donna decided not to buy anything else until April. She has the Deep Covered Baker, the 12 in. skillet, the Stainless Steel Bowl set, the Large Grooved Cutting Board, the timer, the hot pads, the tool turn-about, the stainless mesh colanders, and the Santoku knife.
donnacook
Gold Member
Hi, I am in my fourth month and eligible for kit enhancement with 40% off. Any suggestions...? I want to get something that will further my business, but will be an investment and help sales as well.

I am thinking of the 10 or 12 inch skillet with lid. I think this would allow me to offer a greater variety of recipes. I am getting bored with the mini muffin pan and bar pan recipes.

So what do you think. I would love to hear your ideas.

Thanks in Advance.
Donna

I'd also think about getting the grill pan w/ press and the deep covered baker if you don't already have them

deep covered baker

after that - 12" skillet

Both of these will allow you to do a any number of appetizer, main dish, or desserts as a demo.

Definitely the Deep Covered Baker and/or the 12 in. skillet

Other tools that come in handy for shows beyond the New Consultant Kit that I like to have:

Stainless Steel Bowl set (lighter weight for taking to shows, plus a more expensive item to show)
Large Grooved Cutting Board
Timer
Hot Pads
Tool Turn-About

Oh, and a Santoku knife (either the large or small one, people LOVE that knife!)

babywings76 said:

Other tools that come in handy for shows beyond the New Consultant Kit that I like to have:

Stainless Steel Bowl set (lighter weight for taking to shows, plus a more expensive item to show)
Timer
Hot Pads
Tool Turn-About

Oh, and a Santoku knife (either the large or small one, people LOVE that knife!)

I agree with Amanda. :chef:

The above suggestions are good. I would add a few more things if you can swing it.

You will want to add the:
Small Batter Bowl
Complete Prep Bowl Set 1 and 2 cup
Mix N Chop
Complete Easy Read Measuring Cup set
Complete Scraper collection
Stainless Mesh Colanders

Thanks for the great ideas. You all are terrific! I am placing my order today.

Donna

What did you decide to get?
Our family uses the 12" skillet and lid once or twice weekly.

This has been a great thread to read since my KE month is January....using the PC dollars to pay for it all (went over by $2). 12" skillet and lid
Pasta Fork
Rotary Grater
Steak knife set (desperately need good steak knives here!)
Small Bar Pan
Rectangle Baking Pan
Medium ScoopI'm thinking not to buy anything else until April KE now.I have the DCB, various other stones (but no small ones like the small bar pan), TTA, prep and batter bowls, measuring cups, scrapers, mix n chop, mixing bowl/colander set, and more...For those who have the mesh colanders-do you use them with pasta? I have a non PC one and hate how pasta gets all caught up in there, so I use my regular metal colander for it.

minirottie said:
For those who have the mesh colanders-do you use them with pasta? I have a non PC one and hate how pasta gets all caught up in there, so I use my regular metal colander for it.

Yep, we use them for pasta all the time. In fact that's nearly ALL we use them for. LOL The mesh slots are small enough that nothing goes through, not even Angel Hair pasta. We LOVE our SS Mesh Colandars!

ShelbyMichalek said:
Yep, we use them for pasta all the time. In fact that's nearly ALL we use them for. LOL The mesh slots are small enough that nothing goes through, not even Angel Hair pasta. We LOVE our SS Mesh Colandars!

I'm more concerned with the residue that can get left behind versus pasta slipping through the openings. So you don't have any issues with cleanup and little pasta gunklets (for lack of a better word) getting into the holes?

minirottie said:
I'm more concerned with the residue that can get left behind versus pasta slipping through the openings. So you don't have any issues with cleanup and little pasta gunklets (for lack of a better word) getting into the holes?

Aww, no. It's never been a problem. They're dishwasher safe. And when we're not using the dw we simply scrub it with the kitchen brush and it's fine. No "gunklets" :)

babywings76 said:

Timer
Hot Pads
Tool Turn-About

Thanks for sharing Amanda...I have been in a rut and as a newbie I bring way too much stuff to shows. It's good to see a list of handy items to take to shows....I'm burning out on the new kit items....I do have a 12 inch skillet but I haven't gotten it out of the box yet...shame on me!!! :eek:

Okay..I'm excited. Just submitted my KE order, with a few variations from the original list12" Skillet and Lid
Small Bar Pan
Forged Steak knife set
Medium Scoop
Rectangle Baking Pan
Easy Read Measuring Cup Set
All Purpose SpreaderAll that, I rounded up and still have 27 cents in my PC Dollar account :D

That is awesome! I still don't have the 12" skillet and will hopefully get it this year. I did get the grill pan and press when they were host specials (I was the past host!) a few months ago and hubby got them for Christmas! He loves them ... :)

How long does it take for PC $ to show on our account. It is KE month for me as well, and I would rather use the PC $ that we get this month. I have 5 shows scheduled, and 2 of them are on the 29th. I'm just wondering if my PC $ will be on my account in enough time for me to submit my KE order on the 31st.

What are the best tools to add to my kit?

The best tools to add to your kit would depend on your individual cooking needs and preferences. However, some popular additions include the Deluxe Cooking Blender, the Deluxe Air Fryer, and the Deluxe Air Fryer Toaster Oven.

Can I exchange or return a kit enhancement?

Yes, you can exchange or return a kit enhancement within 30 days of purchase. Please refer to our return policy for more information.

Are there any discounts available for kit enhancements?

Unfortunately, we do not offer discounts specifically for kit enhancements. However, we do have regular promotions and sales that may include these items. We also offer a 10% discount for consultants on all product purchases.

Can I add multiple kit enhancements at once?

Yes, you can add multiple kit enhancements to your order. However, please note that depending on the size and weight of the items, additional shipping fees may apply.

Can I purchase kit enhancements separately from the kit?

Yes, you can purchase kit enhancements separately from the kit. However, we recommend purchasing them together to take advantage of any available discounts or promotions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• morgieloo88
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • AZPampered Chef
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
stefani2
  • Intrepid_Chef