• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Sugesstions for Auction Donations

In summary, there is an upcoming auction at a high school in November and in September, there will be an auction boutique where moms can purchase items to donate for the auction or for themselves. The speaker has been asked to create a wishlist of "must have" items for moms to purchase and donate, which can be from a new catalog or basket ideas. Another person suggests giving gift certificates for donations or choosing items that are commonly used in the kitchen. Another person is looking for a consultant in Charlotte to help with a fundraiser for neuroblastoma, and suggests hosting a cooking show where a percentage of sales can be donated to the foundation or the host items can be donated to the auction.
bakinwithbacon
Gold Member
Our High School is having an auction in November, in September, they host an auction boutique, where Mom's can come and purchase items to be donated to the auction, as well as purchase items for themselves.

I've been asked to put together a list of "must have" items, to serve as a wish list for Mom's to purchase and donate. I'd like to hear your suggestions. They can be from the new catalog, as the boutique will be held in September.

It can be basket ideas or just single items.

Thanks in advance for your thoughts and comments!

I usually do a gift certificate for donations. That way if they don't use it I'm not out anything and if they do, they usually send more. That's what I would suggest, but if they want items, then I would go with the things you use most in your kitchen. That's the easiest way to sell. Or you could look at your top 10 sellers and go from there. Good luck!

I have been asked to make a donation to a group raising money for neuroblastoma. (My grand daughter Laura has Stage IV neuroblastoma). They are in Charlotte, North Carolina. Is there a consultant from Charlotte that would like to help?

I have been asked to make a donation to a group raising money for neuroblastoma. (My grand daughter Laura has Stage IV neuroblastoma). They are in Charlotte, North Carolina. Is there a consultant from Charlotte that would like to help?

Host a fundraiser cooking show in your husband's/mother's/sister's/whoever's name in one of two ways:

1. PC-donation where PC donates 10% or 15% of show total to the foundation. The organizer of the event can then donate the one host item they get to choose to the auction.

OR

2. Host a cooking show as if it weren't a PC fundraiser, donate some of your commission if you'd like, and donate the earned host items to the auction.

1. What types of items does Pampered Chef typically donate for auctions?

Pampered Chef often donates kitchen and cooking products such as cookware, bakeware, utensils, and small appliances. We also offer gift sets and cooking experiences.

2. How can I request a donation from Pampered Chef for my auction?

You can request a donation by filling out our online donation request form on our website. Please include information about your organization, the event, and the desired donation item.

3. Is there a limit to the number of donation requests Pampered Chef can fulfill?

Due to the high volume of donation requests we receive, we do have a limited number of donations we can fulfill each year. We do our best to support as many organizations as possible.

4. Does Pampered Chef offer any special discounts for auction donations?

We do offer special discounts for auction donations, however, they are subject to availability and the specific details of the event. Please reach out to our customer service team for more information.

5. How far in advance should I submit a donation request to Pampered Chef?

We recommend submitting your donation request at least 6-8 weeks in advance of your event to allow enough time for processing and shipping. However, we understand that some events may arise unexpectedly and we will do our best to accommodate those requests.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ilove2cookpc
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
tlag1986
  • vminaudo
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Leigh0725